No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua in depth explanation of his loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    You're full of shyte and weve been over this awhile ago...I was going to let you off the hook but you're to stupid to continue leaving me little notes on my account and running your mouth to much here so its your own fault DUMBIUM.

See you THINK you're tough but wont ever say ANY of the things you do to my face that's a FACT and I invite you to do so Mr. I travel all over ????..PUZZY boy ...you talked how tough you came about on where you're from...lets see it???give me a break your that fat young kid DUMBIUM that once bragged about peeking in the Fury gym like a creeper daily???? ,
    I spent my Saturday attending Whyte-Rivas look how you spent yours...
    Get a life you sad old b**tard. It’s hilarious you think that I’m Denium, clutching at straws...
    As I said, unlike you I’m not sad enough to make an alt on a forum.

Bro, you’ve got around 10 years left on this planet, can’t you think of anything better to do with your time?

Do you really think I’d travel all the way over to New York just to kick some OAP troll’s head in? Why would I risk my career on someone with such a pointless existence? You’re a sh**house anyway, when Larry called you out you completely bottled it, you ain’t fooling no one.

I’m clearly living rent free in your head, you’re making up conspiracies about alts, begging me to come to New York to fight you😂. You really need a social life that doesn’t involve your keyboard. I’m

You’re completely irrelevant to me Juggernonce, I just find you funny cause you’re such a sad b**tard, that’s why I enjoy schooling you.

Anyway are you still sparring with Yuri Vaulin?😂😂
    That was my favourite one of your hilarious lies.

Comment

• Watch him come straight back...
      #RentFree.

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
        I believe Joshua has a puncher's chance and a referree's chance of winning, but I see Ruiz knocking him down several more times in the rematch. Ruiz is a lot more comfortable in the pocket and knows how to counter a Joshua assault. Easy work if Ruiz is allowed to fight.
        I think AJ possibly has the tools to keep him on the outside, I still don’t massively rate Ruiz, I just think he exposed a very flawed yet very dangerous fighter. I could see either winning but I’m leaning towards AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          These two gay fu..ckers, Rexy and RJJ, went from being my crazy fans that I had to put on ignore, to stans, lol.

Alexa: play Eminem's stan. LMAO.

A month ago I was "Sidney" and today I'm "Juggernaut666". By next month I'd be GOD in human form, lol. You can't make this shi...tt up. Celebrity status on BoxingScene...big up to my fans and stans but the both of you are gonna die under the ignore button. We don't chat to fruity loops out here. Keep stalking your God.
          You’re also a nonce 24/7 and 365.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            I think AJ possibly has the tools to keep him on the outside, I still don’t massively rate Ruiz, I just think he exposed a very flawed yet very dangerous fighter. I could see either winning but I’m leaning towards AJ.
            Same here. The 2 elements that went wrong for me were; AJ not listening to McCracken/not respecting what his coach saw, and thirsting the KO after the KD. Those are two correctable things and I see AJ winning a rematch. I mean, WTF is Ruiz going to do if AJ plays outside of his range?

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Same here. The 2 elements that went wrong for me were; AJ not listening to McCracken/not respecting what his coach saw, and thirsting the KO after the KD. Those are two correctable things and I see AJ winning a rematch. I mean, WTF is Ruiz going to do if AJ plays outside of his range?
              There's being better then your opponent and then there's fights that another fighter lost due to mistakes. I believe you are correct, can't really see Ruiz defeating AJ. Wilder was just in an interview and stated Ortiz almost had him,how many on here would really pick Ortiz again knowing Wilder ran into that 7th round punch had he lost that night ?I think the haters are going to go very silent after the fight.

Comment

Agreed mate, AJ got it so wrong tactically on the night, I think Ruiz’s hand and foot speed will cause AJ problems again but if he can establish rhythm with his jab and control the distance, I think he can make it a easy night. I like Andy Ruiz but he’s a pretty basic fighter IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  I spent my Saturday attending Whyte-Rivas look how you spent yours...
                  Get a life you sad old b**tard. It’s hilarious you think that I’m Denium, clutching at straws...
                  As I said, unlike you I’m not sad enough to make an alt on a forum.

Bro, you’ve got around 10 years left on this planet, can’t you think of anything better to do with your time?

Do you really think I’d travel all the way over to New York just to kick some OAP troll’s head in? Why would I risk my career on someone with such a pointless existence? You’re a sh**house anyway, when Larry called you out you completely bottled it, you ain’t fooling no one.

I’m clearly living rent free in your head, you’re making up conspiracies about alts, begging me to come to New York to fight you😂. You really need a social life that doesn’t involve your keyboard. I’m

You’re completely irrelevant to me Juggernonce, I just find you funny cause you’re such a sad b**tard, that’s why I enjoy schooling you.

Anyway are you still sparring with Yuri Vaulin?😂😂
                  That was my favourite one of your hilarious lies.
                  He doesn’t actually live in NYC. He lives in the U.K.

And remember when he said that he beat some of Wilders wins in more devastating fashion? Then he uploaded that video of him hitting the heavy bag, combover flying around like Big Earn from Kingpin. Stomach swinging like Andy Ruiz Jr skipping rope.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    He doesn’t actually live in NYC. He lives in the U.K.

And remember when he said that he beat some of Wilders wins in more devastating fashion? Then he uploaded that video of him hitting the heavy bag, combover flying around like Big Earn from Kingpin. Stomach swinging like Andy Ruiz Jr skipping rope.
                    I love when guys load up on punches like that and think it means they are "powerful", as if an opponent is going to stand there and watch you go through that motion. You would have more time to get in your car, start it up, and drive over the opponent.

Comment

I love when guys load up on punches like that and think it means they are "powerful", as if an opponent is going to stand there and watch you go through that motion. You would have more time to get in your car, start it up, and drive over the opponent.
                      Was even better when he loaded up like that and then missed. You could tell he knuckled it and was in pain...but the camera was rolling haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X