Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2019, 02:15 PM #21
Nige Nige is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 38
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Nige will become famous soon enough
Points: 2,281.07
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,281.07
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
See, I'm a fan of all three. But the fact is:

Jeff Horn performed better against a FRESHER Manny than Keith Thurman - a top fighter - did. Getting dropped off the chin in the first round? Keith THURMAN? It was shades of Sugar Shane all over again.

Marquez was straight up DOMINATED by Floyd. At least Manny won rounds against Money.

But I give Floyd credit because guess what - he makes money every time Manny fights and probably more money if he wins. That's gangsta.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
S**t dance but funny as F**k somehow lol.
Nige is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-21-2019, 02:51 PM #22
revelated revelated is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 8,403
Quoted: 4111 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 35,200.76
Bank: 99,513.71
Total Points: 134,714.47
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
JMMís first fight at 147 was Floyd.
And? Floyd beat De La Hoya at Jr. middle despite no experience at that weight, beat Canelo at 2lbs shy of the limit and 3lbs shy of Caneloweight, and McGregor at damn near middleweight at NO experience at all.

If anything Marquez should have been stronger against at 147, going by how he sparked Manny out not three years later and almost beat Bradley. At some point we need to stop with weight excuses about Marquez - the fact is, Mayweather was levels above him because we never got to see if Marquez was that much stronger due to a complete inability to even land on Floyd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Manny would make mincemeat out of Porter and he is a live dog against Spence. Spence is clunky and slow, I can see Manny turning him all night. Crawford would be the hardest fight for him style wise.

Weather that means the era is weak or Pacquiao is just that special, I don't know. Probably a mix of both.
The Manny that fought last night would have stopped Terence Crawford cold. Spence would have beat him, linebacker Porter would have beat him as more skillful roughness than Horn.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 02:55 PM #23
nubianpiye nubianpiye is offline
John Snow dies
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,670
Quoted: 881 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
nubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond reputenubianpiye has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,548.83
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 15,945.60
boxingscene's hatemonger - Freedom. this should entertain you - Weltschmerz and another one, LOL - Weltschmerz you know why - trevorsmith stop posting and eat this banana - Brynden Tully 
Just for you! - Vlad_ Just for you! - Vlad_ 
Default

Just shoes Floyd best a prime pac easily tbh phenomenal
nubianpiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 06:14 PM #24
ruedboy ruedboy is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,006
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11
ruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,922.02
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 23,211.66
Default

Pac at 40 beats a 30 year old undefeated WW Champ.
Floyd at 40 beats an MMA fighter making his pro debut.
OUCH!
ruedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 06:27 PM #25
hugh grant hugh grant is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The British Empire
Posts: 19,296
Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Rep Power: 68
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 56,604.05
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 57,913.13
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 
Default

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonalds View Post
You are wrong sir

The legend packy is still beating champions, while TBE schooled s better version 4 years ago

TBE is undeniable
Do you know Floyd fans won a poll recently of being most deluded? Pat yourself on back for contributing so much to winning that poll.
Well done for beating pac. But pac s got stronger resume unfortunately

Last edited by hugh grant; 07-21-2019 at 06:30 PM.
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 06:32 PM #26
Stokely Stokely is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 252
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Stokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these parts
Points: 18,958.97
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 20,103.12
Default

Facts, Money May is the GOAT
Stokely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 06:45 PM #27
Offic.Scorecard Offic.Scorecard is online now
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 252
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1
Offic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 9,606.88
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,606.88
Default

The OP is another c_0_ck sucker I had on ignore for a reason.
Offic.Scorecard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 06:48 PM #28
daggum daggum is offline
All time great
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 34,784
Quoted: 8741 Post(s)
Rep Power: 111
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 83,986.35
Bank: 1,335.27
Total Points: 85,321.62
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemenza View Post
Itís kinda difficult to deny your claim.
Floyd dominated PAC.
It was non competitive.

Now what I will say is heís the best in this era.
Heís not the best of all time.
But thatís my opinion.
You canít deny pretty boys greatnesses as a champion.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


when people say this i think they might not have watched the fight, watched it under the influence, or maybe they were so bored they assumed floyd was winning by default. floyd did very little in that fight. it can never be domination when your opponent lands the much cleaner punches and you struggle to land much of anything clean. decreasing the pace of the fight does not mean you are winning. you still have to have substance. he did not.

floyds distance was all wrong in that fight and that is a credit to pac. floyd was standing way too far away to land anything clean and besides a couple dominant rounds like 1,5, and 11 the few punches he did land clean had nothing on them since he couldnt get leverage on them because he was hesitant of pacs return fire. pac was landing clean flush shots with both hands that snapped floyds head back. floyd couldnt step in with his jab because manny was working a nice counter jab that was snapping floyds head back. floyd couldnt throw lead rights because of mannys counter left and floyds brilliant counters were nearly non existent. a couple light push hooks with an open glove? not clean work. you saw a different fight. i hope a more exciting one
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 07:02 PM #29
mcdonalds mcdonalds is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,686
Quoted: 2276 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
mcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these parts
Points: 52,477.01
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 54,182.18
team Imbecile - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
when people say this i think they might not have watched the fight, watched it under the influence, or maybe they were so bored they assumed floyd was winning by default. floyd did very little in that fight. it can never be domination when your opponent lands the much cleaner punches and you struggle to land much of anything clean. decreasing the pace of the fight does not mean you are winning. you still have to have substance. he did not.

floyds distance was all wrong in that fight and that is a credit to pac. floyd was standing way too far away to land anything clean and besides a couple dominant rounds like 1,5, and 11 the few punches he did land clean had nothing on them since he couldnt get leverage on them because he was hesitant of pacs return fire. pac was landing clean flush shots with both hands that snapped floyds head back. floyd couldnt step in with his jab because manny was working a nice counter jab that was snapping floyds head back. floyd couldnt throw lead rights because of mannys counter left and floyds brilliant counters were nearly non existent. a couple light push hooks with an open glove? not clean work. you saw a different fight. i hope a more exciting one
Look at this little boy. He types paragraphs but will never show and prove with actual evidence.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Thanks to Packy's performance from last night, TBE is universally recognized as the GOAT now.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
mcdonalds is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
goat., mayweather, night., official, pacquiao, proved

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:04 PM.