Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-21-2019, 02:53 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 925 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 27,202.14

No problem with the scoring. At the end of the fight I had it either a draw or that either guy can win the decision by a little bit in a close fight. And they gave the fight to Pacquiao in a close fight. I'm good with that.

The problem I had was with the analysts biasness in the fight. Usually the analysts see it like or close to the way we see it and the judges are the ones who screw up and have some crazy scoring that is absurd.

But tonight it was the other way around, the analysts were smoking some good stuff and the judges got it right. I'm happy that more importantly the judges got it right and had the score cards close.
True That is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-21-2019, 03:53 AM #12
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6960 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 85,240.32
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

COMPUBLIND DOES IT AGAIN!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 04:02 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 933 Post(s)
Damn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 27,730.85
Cheers man, you're a good poster - Mike D Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by True That View Post
No problem with the scoring. At the end of the fight I had it either a draw or that either guy can win the decision by a little bit in a close fight. And they gave the fight to Pacquiao in a close fight. I'm good with that.

The problem I had was with the analysts biasness in the fight. Usually the analysts see it like or close to the way we see it and the judges are the ones who screw up and have some crazy scoring that is absurd.

But tonight it was the other way around, the analysts were smoking some good stuff and the judges got it right. I'm happy that more importantly the judges got it right and had the score cards close.
Absolutely agree. This was a very close fight. Both guys were hurt but Thurman always backed away when he got hurt. That style doesn't look good to the viewer or judges.
Damn Wicked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 08:44 AM #14
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 12846 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 179,727.95
Total Points: 180,949.09
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

At the end of the day you have to judge fights round by round. Based on clean punching, defense, ring generalship, and effective aggression.

Counting who landed more punches doesn't tell you the winner.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 01:41 PM #15
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 12846 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 179,727.95
Total Points: 180,949.09
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 01:43 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
BoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,326.79

Did your brain forget that boxing is scored round by round or something?
BoloShot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 01:45 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
BoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,326.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
At the end of the day you have to judge fights round by round. Based on clean punching, defense, ring generalship, and effective aggression.

Counting who landed more punches doesn't tell you the winner.
It still boils down to who punches cleaner more often. The defense ring generalship and effective aggression are all factors in helping you avoid being scored agaisnt and helps you score yourself but you can't score those actions for obvious reasons.
BoloShot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 01:47 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2852 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,950.98
Total Points: 82,286.42
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I was watching with russian commentary without pucn stats or any commentary I could understand. I cant believe how trash those punch stats were wow! What kinda rétard was pushing those buttons?

I saw Thurman getting his ass whooped the majority of the fight
DuckAdonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 01:48 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 715 Post(s)
ruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 23,276.66

Unless your sitting close to ringside, it's not really possible to gauge the effect of most punches.
The punches that wobble a fighter are easy to spot but aside from those, you really got to be close to hear the thud of a good punch.
ruedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 01:50 PM #20
Contender

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
FredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud of
Total Points: 10,538.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
I agree, that Pac ate way too many clean punches in this fight; I thought Keith beat Manny up and predicted an easy win for Pac but was wrong. Thurman made it a close fight; A fight that was a lot closer than I expected.

Moreover, I thought he hurt and rocked Pac several times; Especially in the second half of the fight as Pac was gassing but just didn't have enough mustard to put him away.

I am not naive or stupid. I knew that Team Pac took the Thurman fight only because they knew he was no longer prime.

Had he been prime then they wouldn't have taken the fight in the first place. They made a very smart business move and the right call.

Not in his prime? He’s 30!
Manny’s 40! When was Manny’s prime dumbass?!

Are u ****ing ******ed?!
FredWreck is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
landed, pacquiao, punches, thurman