Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-21-2019, 09:22 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1499 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 62,141.54
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
They don't want to waste their time or money on a graphic for a fighter that isn't on their roster or a part of any promotion they are doing. I don't know why it's so hard for people to understand that. The point is to highlight their own people, not another promoter's, no matter if he's a champion or not. It's really that simple

I myself think it's petty not to mention the other champion at 147, but I'm not gonna cry about it like people are doing in this thread cause I can understand why they would exclude him
Cant believe there are people trying to defend this and to say they dont want to waste money on a graphic is really scraping that barrel.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-21-2019, 09:22 AM #32
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5636 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,185.93
Total Points: 96,402.14
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
Because they were showing the current champions.

Adam Smith who is head of boxing at Sky and a commentator has no problem saying he thinks Fury is the no.1 Heavyweight right now and said his last outing was very entertaining during the Whyte fight last night, despite Fury being on a rival network.

No point in insulting the fans intelligence with petty things like this.

PBC also fail to acknowledge how previous fights went to try and big up a future fight. Not once did they mention last night that most people thought Ugas beat Porter. The way Goosen was talking, you would think Porter schooled Ugas. Probably because Porter has a PPV coming up.
If PBC doesn't want to show a champion due to him being on a rival network and promoter then they don't have to. The only people on here crying about it are you lot. Was it petty? Yes. But they aren't obligated to show or spend time on any other fighters but their own, especially on a PPV broadcast
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:23 AM #33

Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Cant believe there are people trying to defend this and to say they dont want to waste money on a graphic is really scraping that barrel.
Who is defending it? I'm telling you simple fools why they would do it. I said myself that it's petty. Can you fools read?
Old 07-21-2019, 09:26 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
DaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 22,884.48

Quote:
They don't want to waste their time or money on a graphic for a fighter that isn't on their roster or a part of any promotion they are doing. I don't know why it's so hard for people to understand that. The point is to highlight their own people, not another promoter's, no matter if he's a champion or not. It's really that simple
lol money? thats the excuse? that's pathetic and it makes pbc and fox look like a two bit boxing network
DaBeastO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:28 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Who is defending it? I'm telling you simple fools why they would do it. I said myself that it's petty. Can you fools read?
We all know why they did it and it isnt to save money on graphics, If thats what you are going to use to say why they did it, when we all know damn well why they did it, thats you defending it.
Old 07-21-2019, 09:28 AM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeastO View Post
lol money? thats the excuse? that's pathetic and it makes pbc and fox look like a two bit boxing network
I agree, but it's their money and their broadcast. If we don't like it we don't have to watch their broadcasts. Simple. Cause all they are going to do is show their own people unless a deal is worked out where the rival fighter comes to their network for a fight. C'mon people this is Al Haymon, let's not act like we just heard about him yesterday
Old 07-21-2019, 09:30 AM #37

Quote:
We all know why they did it and it isnt to save money on graphics, If thats what you are going to use to say why they did it, when we all know damn well why they did it, thats you defending it.
I didn't even mention the graphics, the other poster did and I brought up a reason why they wouldn't want to make a graphic for another fighter. If you weren't stuck on stupid you would actually be able to comprehend what I"m saying instead of jumping headfirst into a conversation with your blinders on. Again, I said myself that it was petty. Now read that last sentence again slowly then go jump off a bridge. SMH
Old 07-21-2019, 09:34 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I didn't even mention the graphics, the other poster did and I brought up a reason why they wouldn't want to make a graphic for another fighter. If you weren't stuck on stupid you would actually be able to comprehend what I"m saying instead of jumping headfirst into a conversation with your blinders on. Again, I said myself that it was petty. Now read that last sentence again slowly then go jump off a bridge. SMH
LOL, i see your game. You know its near enough indefensible , its blatantly obvious why they did it so you dont want to appear to be defending the indefensible but because you are such a PBC junky you just have to defend it. Just saying. We can smell you shills from a mile away.
Old 07-21-2019, 09:50 AM #39

Quote:
LOL, i see your game. You know its near enough indefensible , its blatantly obvious why they did it so you dont want to appear to be defending the indefensible but because you are such a PBC junky you just have to defend it. Just saying. We can smell you shills from a mile away.
Again, who is defending it? Please show me anywhere in my posts where I have said it was a good idea or defended it. I literally said I can see WHY they did it and how petty it is. But go ahead bro, read what you want. You're obviously too stupid to have an adult conversation with. Run along lad
Old 07-21-2019, 09:50 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 868 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 24,393.95
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

A really unimportant fact.

If it's petty the **** are you doing crying about it?
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
petty, this?