Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-20-2019, 04:22 PM #51
Interim Champion

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
WholeSoul75 has a spectacular aura aboutWholeSoul75 has a spectacular aura aboutWholeSoul75 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 6,236.55
Total Points: 19,194.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Seriously, dude? How young are you?

Joey Agbeko?

Mike Tyson?

Amir Imam?

Mitch Green?

Saoul Mamby?

Tim Witherspoon?

Matt Hilton?

Meldrick Taylor? (this is probably the BEST example of where Manny's at right now as far as promoter financial agreements)

Vanes MF'n Martirosyan??

And just for the record, we're talking about fighters who are
  • Paid PENNIES compared to what they probably should be making based on their status as a fighter
  • Required to pay even a portion of those pennies to their promoter who really doesn't need the money
  • Required to fight according to the guidelines set out by the promotions and not question anything

If that doesn't describe Manny, especially that first bullet - this is a guy who pulled $100 million fighting Floyd, now relegated to a $10 million dollar payday against one of the top fighters in the world ON A PPV!! - I don't know what does.

Pimped.

All this and still a bad analogy. Still see it as a partnership for a bigger payoff. It was Floyd who announced a rematch on that peculiar day.

Last edited by WholeSoul75; 07-20-2019 at 04:24 PM.
WholeSoul75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-20-2019, 04:32 PM #52
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11662 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,231,198.75
Total Points: 2,329,039.15
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real King Kong View Post
Donít think thatís the point. The fight would have been more meaningful if they fought closer to their primes. Funny how they were at a complete impasse until pac got starched by Marquez...then suddenly it was ďthe right timeĒ.
Oh please. Even Pac's own coach blames Pac more for the fight not happening initially. You've been around so I know you are very aware of how it all went down.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 05:21 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4899 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 47,546.39
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Oh please. Even Pac's own coach blames Pac more for the fight not happening initially. You've been around so I know you are very aware of how it all went down.
Yea, that was in 2010. By the time pac got koíd by Marquez, most fans had all but given up on the idea of mayweather vs pacquiao even happening. Regardless of all the bs surrounding it, the fight happened way too late, and people could be forgiven for putting some of the blame on mayweather when he openly talks about making fights at ďthe right timeĒ.
Real King Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 05:38 PM #54
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Yea, that was in 2010. By the time pac got ko’d by Marquez, most fans had all but given up on the idea of mayweather vs pacquiao even happening. Regardless of all the bs surrounding it, the fight happened way too late, and people could be forgiven for putting some of the blame on mayweather when he openly talks about making fights at “the right time”.
Sure. I agree with you that the fight was made at the wrong time. Both were out of their primes unfortunately. It finally did happen, and that's what matters I guess. I just didn't see a reason for blaming Mayweather for it not happening in it's prime.

Also, remember, Mayweather was begging for the fight before going to prison, and Pac and his team wouldn't even engage in negotiation. They chose Marquez over him, and stated that the Mayweather fight would always be there as their reasoning for not even considering Mayweather. That was the fight when Pac got starched. So yes it was there....but after 3 fights down the line for Pac. If May would have fought him any sooner after the KO than that, I imagine there would have been more of an uproar. And we both know there shouldn't have been a longer wait than that. What can ya do?
Old 07-20-2019, 05:51 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4899 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 47,546.39
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Sure. I agree with you that the fight was made at the wrong time. Both were out of their primes unfortunately. It finally did happen, and that's what matters I guess. I just didn't see a reason for blaming Mayweather for it not happening in it's prime.

Also, remember, Mayweather was begging for the fight before going to prison, and Pac and his team wouldn't even engage in negotiation. They chose Marquez over him, and stated that the Mayweather fight would always be there as their reasoning for not even considering Mayweather. That was the fight when Pac got starched. So yes it was there....but after 3 fights down the line for Pac. If May would have fought him any sooner after the KO than that, I imagine there would have been more of an uproar. And we both know there shouldn't have been a longer wait than that. What can ya do?
I donít really care anymore tbh. That was an ugly chapter Iím glad is closed. All the ongoing politics got real tiresome and the fight was a huge let down.
Real King Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 06:08 PM #56
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
I donít really care anymore tbh. That was an ugly chapter Iím glad is closed. All the ongoing politics got real tiresome and the fight was a huge let down.
I won't argue with that! Green sent.
Old 07-20-2019, 06:50 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4115 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 100,011.28
Total Points: 135,597.15
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WholeSoul75 View Post
All this and still a bad analogy. Still see it as a partnership for a bigger payoff. It was Floyd who announced a rematch on that peculiar day.
Now I know you're either trolling or stupid.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 09:55 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
tangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 12,547.05
eat a cock - Boxing Goat I guess you wanted another one - Boxing Goat this is for being a moron and for not going away - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonalds View Post
We already beat that boy. Pac lost so now he's doing the dirty work fighting for his and TBE's legacy while being promoted by Mayweather Promotions

Tomorrow is the night that TBE will be solidified as the undeniable GOAT

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Floyd TBE and GOAT? Wake up!
tangalog2200 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cement, greatness, pac!!, pacquiao, tbe., tomorrow