Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant, Mike Lee - Trade Words at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant, Mike Lee - Trade Words at Weigh-In

Caleb Plant, Mike Lee Weights Photos Gallery -
    Eight-division champion Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao and unbeaten welterweight world champion Keith "One Time" Thurman went face-to-face at the official weigh-in before their blockbuster showdown that headlines the Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View this Saturday night from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Stephanie Trapp, Fox Sports)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ummm.... Wrong writing this is not Pacquiao vs Broner...

Comment

It is rare to see two White American boxers facing each other haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Albanianboxing View Post
        It is rare to see two White American boxers facing each other haha.
        I'm still trying to think of last world championship fight like this. Maybe Tommy Morrison - Tim Tomashek in 1993!!! I thought it might be Spadafora - Manfredy but Manfredy Latino.

Comment

I’m happy to see two white American boxers at the top level like this. It’s good for the sport in the USA. The Italians were really the last white American group to leave the sport but they still have a small presence. We need to bring back the polish, the Irish, the Jews, and the just plain white guys like plant. And furthermore it’s good to see two totally different types of white guys like these two who couldn’t be more separated and different socially.....one from the bottom of the American social order and the other literally from the top....I feel like I’m watching The Outsiders

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
            I'm still trying to think of last world championship fight like this. Maybe Tommy Morrison - Tim Tomashek in 1993!!! I thought it might be Spadafora - Manfredy but Manfredy Latino.
            Greg Haugen vs Vinny Pazienza

Comment

By the way, Paul Spadafora has to be the biggest and saddest waste of taken of the last 30 years. That man was on his way to an overwhelming hall of fame career. Was right up there with some of the best defensive boxers of this era. Just couldn’t kill the thug within

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                I’m happy to see two white American boxers at the top level like this. It’s good for the sport in the USA. The Italians were really the last white American group to leave the sport but they still have a small presence. We need to bring back the polish, the Irish, the Jews, and the just plain white guys like plant. And furthermore it’s good to see two totally different types of white guys like these two who couldn’t be more separated and different socially.....one from the bottom of the American social order and the other literally from the top....I feel like I’m watching The Outsiders
                The class warfare element of this fight is kind of entertaining in a lowbrow way.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  I'm definitely hoping Mike Lee is more Greaser than Soc... Love to see an upset in this one.

Comment

Hopefully Mike Lee beats him down into submission and forces him to quit!

You don’t lie about the events of your child’s death to get a PR boost in your career!

Come on Subway Man!

Comment

Working...
                    X