Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Will KO Thurman and Then Call Out Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markther View Post
    I will leave you with this. I am 1000% sure that Floyd doesn’t care what you think or what I think about him as a fighter or person. That guy made almost a billion inside the ring. You can call me a p@ssy, a b@tch, a scared f@ck, a coward, afraid, all day long with that kind of money and he retired 50-0 on top of that. And Manny wants that fight to get one more big payday before he retires, that’s all-LOL!!!!!!
    I don't really care what he thinks as well. We're just discussing if he will rematch. The evidences point to, no he won't.

His dad said it. He's obviously flaking. So yeah.. NOPE.

It's just a bad look for him after saying he wants it.. Just is..

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
      Actually, the brought Pacquiao into the ring. He said it himself, he was expecting Garcia to win to challenge him. Pacquiao's at a stage where he can choose the fights he wants and no one should hate. And to be honest with you it seems like he could very well be in a path towards fighting the best which includes Spence. One fight at a time. I have no doubt he wants the Mayweather fight, but if it doesn't come about he'll have to keep moving forward.
      Once u call out the winner of a fight and don't do it...You ducked him. Quit making up excuses.
      Manny shoulda never said that when virtually everyone knew Spence would win. Thats his failt.

I 100% agree he a legend and has the right to pick his fights at the end of his career like Floyd picking Berto.

But he shoulda kept his mouth shut...He looked

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Pac landed more and harder punches in the entire fight, pac is the one countering the master counter puncher. lmao.

Sorry most people think that an injured pac won the fight.
        Only some Pac fans believe that...and that's the one's that just purely hate Mayweather.

Comment

Lets see if Pac even wants to fight after Thurman KOs him.

Comment

Pac-tards/Roach be like: Gayweather is boring and need to get out of the sport.

Mayweather: retired from boxing.

Pac-tards/Roach: Gayweather need to hurry up and come back to give Manny a payday. He’s so scared to give PacGod a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              Only some Pac fans believe that...and that's the one's that just purely hate Mayweather.
              Sorry only the haters think that an injured pac lose the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                Gayweather need to hurry up and come back to give Manny a payday. He’s so scared to give PacGod a rematch.
                I agree, but I don't think floyd will rematch pac, he's so scared against an injured pac how much more if is 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Pac-tards/Roach be like: Gayweather is boring and need to get out of the sport.

Mayweather: retired from boxing.

Pac-tards/Roach: Gayweather need to hurry up and come back to give Manny a payday. He’s so scared to give PacGod a rematch.
                  Dude. Floyd ain't gay. He just loves ducking. That doesn't make him gay. Now that he ducked too long. He can't get back in the ring. Let him stay retired. The ship has sailed.

You just have to live the fact he owes you for his QUEER performance in the biggest fight of his life.

Just remember Floyd owes you a super fight.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Comment

Pacquiao is still fighting, and not only that, at a high level. He would kill Floyd right now, and you can book it.
                    If Floyd fights Pacquiao within the next year, unless Pacquiao breaks his neck, he will destroy Floyd this go around

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      HAha, you really believe that? Flroid had his own personal medical team administering illegal IV's at his house. They denied Pac access to meds for his injured shoulder. Flroid's own corner was telling him to quit fighting scared or they would stop the fight, lol.

Pac fought injured and still had Flroid running for life. In a rematch, he'd put mr. vampire facial to sleep.
                      Wow ur an emmbarrasement to yourself. No point in calling out out on that statement uve just pretty much made a fool of urself in a public forum

Comment

Working...
                      X