Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Will KO Thurman and Then Call Out Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Lol. floyd will never rematch pac, he knows that he was given a gift win against an injured pac, how much more if pac is 100%, it would be a total annihilation.
    You sound butthurt and delusional. The fight wasn't close and you know it. a gift....an injured pac...LMAO...The same injured pac that went Olympic-style swimming after the fight and claimed that God and the salt water magically healed his shoulder???? GTFOH.

Comment

Lol. floyd will never rematch pac, he knows that he was given a gift win against an injured pac, how much more if pac is 100%, it would be a total annihilation.
      Hey 'Floyd is a chicken guy', do you think a mouse is the new chicken? So you've been at this a while, would you say Floyd is too mousey to fight Pac or he needs to Mouse-up? I know you're partial to the chicken thing but how do you feel about mice? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
        Pretty sure the fight would go the same way as the first. Floyd has his number
        Yeah for sure. There'd be all the stupid hype and Roach would claim Pacquiao will KO him this time around, then Floyd would win convincingly on points and all the Pacquiao fans would cry he ran the whole fight.

Comment

Pac already made up one excuse for losing so how did he win?

Comment

I won't have any faith in this rematch until I see Floyd in the ring for at least 2 tune-ups, which means the fight won't happen until fall 2020 at the earliest!

Comment

Not the least bit interested in the rematch. Floyd already proven he is better. Fight stunk and was overpriced.

Comment

jesus, every time roach sez that his guy loses.

freddie u just cost pacman a win!

Comment

I REALLY wish they (both Manny and Roach) would quit using Floyd's name to help hype their fight. He is RETIRED. Move on with your lives ffs!

Comment

I wish they let it go Pac can't beat Floyd on his worst day he is a better technical boxer

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                      Hey spoon, can you explain this meme and analogy to me? I'm trying to understand what it all means. We know Floyd is not fat like your mouse here. We know he's a man of means and doesn't live in anything like a mouse hole. What exactly does the mouse represent?
                      Haven't you heard?

Floyd flaked off from asking Pac for a rematch last year in Japan. Since then, to this day, he hasn't showed up for that rematch..Hence, the mouse is IN the hole.

If Pac gives him a shout out in front of the world stage after beating Thurman, and Floyd says no..

That's like Floyd going back INTO the mouse hole again! hahaha!!

Hope you get it now.

HERE'S PROOF BELOW. FLOYD ASKING FOR A REMATCH.

He called out Pac in a Japan last year for a rematch. If he denies that. He would look like a flakin' biatch haha

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2019, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X