Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life in prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm mean I don't like the White Supremacists/Interiority complex people but I can respect that more than the convert Rascist. Hell Im even amiable with BS resident White Supremacists

With that said off with his head. I rather die than live my "life" in prison. Plus it cheaper. My problem with death penalty is executing an innocent person. Not the case. Finish Him

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      yeah but it dont make any sense. that mofo aint gonna be alive long enough to serve out that term so that does nothing for the family of the victim. just give him the death penalty.
      Prosecutors give sentences like this so by some kinda fluke the offender doesnt win some sort of appeal and get a life sentenced overturned. U also have to remember "life" isnt always defined until death in all states. Take Ca for example, 25yrs is a life sentence.

But I agree though man, I think its a waste of taxpayers money holding a trial just to sentence some1 to a ridiculous amount of time that tax payers will pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        My understanding is that with a sentence that long...once you die you are buried on prison grounds. After your time is served your remains are exhumed and moved outside into consecrated ground.
        this is not true at all lol. what i doi know is that if you die before your sentence is up then it will remain open until the time is up that you are suppose to serve. so if you get 100 years in prison but passed away after only serving 50, then it remain open for another 50 years.

Comment

yeah but it dont make any sense. that mofo aint gonna be alive long enough to serve out that term so that does nothing for the family of the victim. just give him the death penalty.
          Sometimes 20 years later someone convicted of something is proven to be innocent so in theory you might have a situation where some of those charges which that person has not been cleared of remain and need to be served...besides due process requires all charges be heard and those found to be guilty to be sentenced and served.

Comment

A very close friend, and a mentor of mine..
            https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...59/243/220105/

Comment

237 years, but out for good behavior in 85. Something to look forward to.

Comment

this is not true at all lol. what i doi know is that if you die before your sentence is up then it will remain open until the time is up that you are suppose to serve. so if you get 100 years in prison but passed away after only serving 50, then it remain open for another 50 years.
                Hanging Tower

By English law and tradition, executed prisoner's corpses had to remain in the Gaol precinct and were not to be buried in consecrated ground. *The executed prisoner's body did not belong to his/her loved ones but to the State. To this end the bodies of all prisoners hanged at the Adelaide Gaol are still buried within the confines of the Gaol walls.

Comment

If these long term prisoners find life inside so terrible, nothing stopping them from committing suicide.

Free room and board, cable, health, education......They probably have it better in prison.

Knowing that there are prisons waiting for people who break the law should be enough of a deterrence - ''I'm the one who's going to get away with it .''

Comment

James Holmes (movie theater shooter) was sentenced to 12 consecutive life sentences plus 3,318 years without parole.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      If these long term prisoners find life inside so terrible, nothing stopping them from committing suicide.

Free room and board, cable, health, education......They probably have it better in prison.

Knowing that there are prisons waiting for people who break the law should be enough of a deterrence - ''I'm the one who's going to get away with it .''
                      The bolded is 1 of the biggest problems with prison. Prison should be a place where you don't want to go back! Violent offenders should be subject to HARD TIME. If U.S. politicians really cared about us, they would end the war on drugs and begin a war against violence.

Comment

Working...
                      X