Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-16-2019, 05:37 PM #111
////

Quoted: 6250 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 66,512.37
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Denying the existence of white supremacy is equivalent of denying climate change or saying the earth is flat.

Yes the Democratic Party has moved left. That has been in response to a republican party that is becoming more and more ****geneous, which is why the Pew statistic has stayed the same with regard to that party.

What I find interesting is the members of the party you defend so much would spit on you and call you a terrorist.
I feel like this is meant for the invisible audience, not actually for me. I've experienced life as me and know who is accepting or non-accepting towards me.

I have never faced any discrimination from white conservatives and they make up a significant % of my acquaintances.

One major source of confusion is this, and I really want you to consider this dynamic no matter how much you hate me:

White America is exceptional among Earth's peoples in that they have basically no ethnic identity. It was conditioned away for the sake of capitalist economic efficiency. It's being gradually conditioned away in other groups, but they were plunged into the experiment far sooner.

The attachment other groups have to their ethnic identity is perceived as confusing & sometimes humorous. So they can be "insensitive" then act bewildered when people are offended.

At the same time they're incomparably infatuated with foreign cultures & extremely eager to mix/engage because of this same lack of ethnic identity.

(Which is why they lost their homelands in a single generation and their offspring are treated like **** — the world is a cruel place and "nice guys" get singled out/gangbanged).

It's the people who keep up with the latest ethnic terms, taboos, boundaries as dictated by TV & academia that you have to worry about in regards to sincere racism (professional sabotage, physical threats). They aren't "having fun". They're deeply entrenched in their ethnic identity and see the US as a free-for-all where only one group will remain standing.

You are genuinely mistaken in believing that I'd never be "accepted" or that I would be "treated like a terrorist". It has not been my experience.

Last edited by ////; 07-16-2019 at 07:27 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 05:42 PM #112
Patriot

Quoted: 8441 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,960.49
Total Points: 87,817.05
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
People in Charlottesville were white nationalists who have largely denounced Trump nowadays.

All of this red is not white nationalists.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

The people in your home state voting red are also not white nationalists.

When you guys regain your senses about right and wrong, science, practicality, and capitalism then we welcome you with open arms.
I find these maps to be cute. It's almost like you're trying to send the message that most people voted red when you and I both know the blue areas are higher population density.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 05:47 PM #113
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18231 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 146,123.42
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
People in Charlottesville were white nationalists who have largely denounced Trump nowadays.

All of this red is not white nationalists.

The people in your home state voting red are also not white nationalists.

When you guys regain your senses about right and wrong, science, practicality, and capitalism then we welcome you with open arms.
You have no idea how many are white nationalists and how many are not.

All we know is under Trump the party has embraced that element of society. Doing so has alienated many minorities. There is no way that element can coexist with minorities given their values.

Many districts vote red because of the way the counties have been gerrymandered. That said I no doubt believe the middle and southern parts of the us have gravitated toward the Republican Party.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 05:48 PM #114
Lieutenant

Quoted: 6329 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 832,160.74
Total Points: 929,763.06
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
I find these maps to be cute. It's almost like you're trying to send the message that most people voted red when you and I both know the blue areas are higher population density.

Precisely, they're concentrated in small pockets that are cities or large urban areas, the overwhelming part of the country by square mile is red. Therefore the NJ map was there to highlight to Dunn, that outside of the large urban cities of Newark, Jersey City, and Trenton, almost all of NJ is Republican.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 05:56 PM #115
Lieutenant

Quoted: 6329 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 832,160.74
Total Points: 929,763.06
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
You have no idea how many are white nationalists and how many are not.

All we know is under Trump the party has embraced that element of society. Doing so has alienated many minorities. There is no way that element can coexist with minorities given their values.

Many districts vote red because of the way the counties have been gerrymandered. That said I no doubt believe the middle and southern parts of the us have gravitated toward the Republican Party.

Ironic how that element coexisted with minorities since the 1950's back when they were voting overwhelmingly for Democrats when Democrats were the party of Jim Crow and of the same so called southern racists you demonize today.

The Map back in the 50's-70's
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
accuses, nancy, pelosi, racist.