Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: High Hopes For Pacquiao Against Keith Thurman and Beyond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this writer would stop acting that he is concerned about PAC. Obviously this dude is a Thurman Fan.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      Well, maybe you took his words a bit too literally? I doubt that he meant to move, jab or slip punches like those guys. I understood him to simply mean perform poorly or incredibly well as an older fighter.
      ... Well, OK...

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        Top Welterweight (World)

1 ➡ Terence Crawford
        2 ➡ Errol Spence Jr
        3 ➡ Manny Pacquiao*
        4 ➡ Shawn Porter
        5 ➡ Danny Garcia
        6 ➡ Yordenis Ugas*
        7 ➡ Keith Thurman*
        8 ➡ Kudratillo Abdukakhorov
        9 ➡ Amir Khan*
        10 ➡ Sergey Lipinets*
        Amir so weak af & should be removed from that list. Omar Figueroa is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
          Amir so weak af & should be removed from that list. Omar Figueroa is better.
          ... Panterita is the best... but, unfortunately, at 140 -- which he can't make anymore ...

(Omar was a huge talent... what a waste!!!...)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... Panterita is the best... but, unfortunately, at 140 -- which he can't make anymore ...

(Omar was a huge talent... what a waste!!!...)
            Many including yours truly believed he would be the 1st to beat Adrien Broner via TKO/KO. He still has potential so hopefully he doesn't get injured or drinks booze.

Comment

Many including yours truly believed he would be the 1st to beat Adrien Broner via TKO/KO. He still has potential so hopefully he doesn't get injured or drinks booze.
              I didn't know he was drinking... (just checked the Net and found out now)... I thought his career stalled only because of injuries...

I think he's better now (he says he's passed his worst times...)

... This kid was (is) incredibly talented and intelligent... I hope he comes back strong and he will deliver top performances in the years to come...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                I didn't know he was drinking... (just checked the Net and found out now)... I thought his career stalled only because of injuries...

I think he's better now (he says he's passed his worst times...)

... This kid was (is) incredibly talented and intelligent... I hope he comes back strong and he will deliver top performances in the years to come...

But I'll maintain that (once he's really disciplined and focused) his best run would be at 140 lb... (just because of his style and "physical constitution"...)

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                  ——-

I hope some day you will acknowledge and write that Brandon Rios was a bum so was Broner so was Mathysse so was David Diaz so was Horn.

I hope that you’ll write Cotto and Margarito were cheated st the scale by PAC.

I hope you’ll write that PAC fought Hatton, Oscar and Mosley right after they were all beaten up by Floyd.

I hope that you’ll write that the only WW of note PAC fought in the last 10 years was Bradley who beat him anyway in the first time and of course Floyd who beat him too.

I hope that you’ll write Floyd was older than PAC when he beat him.

I hope you’ll write that Marquez beat PAC 4 times. The 4th fight was a scam spectacular KO which also included a knockdown in the third round that all PAC fans seem to have amnesia about.
                  I hope you'll realize that all that reasoning you use to discredit pacquiao's career is not and will never be acknowledged by the boxing world.

I hope you realize that everyone in the boxing world recognizes that pacquiao is an ATG and one of the greatest to ever lace up a pair of gloves which discredits your reasoning as to why you don't believe he is lol

I hope you realize you still have a little bit of dribble from Floyd's j!zz on the right side of your chin and be sure to clean that up because we all can see it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post
                    I hope you'll realize that all that reasoning you use to discredit pacquiao's career is not and will never be acknowledged by the boxing world.

I hope you realize you still have a little bit of dribble from Floyd's j!zz on the right side of your chin and be sure to clean that up because we all can see it lol
                    ———-///

Your imagination or fantasy speaks to the kind of idiotic moron you are

Comment

Thurman a Prime Thoroughbred My Ass!!

Thurman's no "prime thoroughbred". Utterly ridiculous! What have you done for me lately, Keith? You can't really say WHAT he is because he's only had two fights in 30 months. You're only as good as your last fight and Lopez nearly knocked his ass out!! Let's not go to fantasyland calling a possibly shot fighter a "prime thoroughbred" TODAY on a record from YESTERDAY!! Let's see what he's got on the 20th. You should retract that "prime thoroughbred" Thurman-worship ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X