Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Where'd Canelo Go? How Can He Skip Me Like That?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is a huge joke. He's the one who's been fighting cab drivers and skipped anyone belonging to the top 10 in his division.

Look at him. He's fighting another nobody.

I'm not even a Canelo fan.

Comment

• korobov beat your ass. and would again if there is a rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Plea Canelo and his team

Well,

Canelo and his team is fighting vs GGG X2, Jacobs and the next is another champion like Andrade or Kovalev

Thats the hard route

Charlo is fighting with Brandon Adams lol
        You wouldn’t see me arguing against Canelo’s opposition, the guy has fought everyone, that doesn’t mean facts aren’t facts doe. The WBC would do anything to please him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Plea Canelo and his team

Well,

Canelo and his team is fighting vs GGG X2, Jacobs and the next is another champion like Andrade or Kovalev

Thats the hard route

Charlo is fighting with Brandon Adams lol
          Isn’t he that old singer???

Comment

• Canelo ducking Ruiz! There about the same height??? He ducked Charlo, Kovalov, Andrade, Smith, GGG, Sergiy. And he DRAINED Jacobs!

Canelo fights smaller guys and weight bullies them. WeBeCanelo lets him fight scrubs ALL the time! Canelo will always be a DIVA Ducker unless he fights them ALL NOW!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
              You know damn well Charlo and Haymon never had any intention of actually fighting Canelo because that would entail Charlo fighting on DAZN. By the way that J Rock fight was 3 years ago. Haymon does not have his fighters best financial aspirations at heart. If he did he would of let Charlo got to DAZN and take on their middleweights and in doing so it would of made Charlo very wealthy. But instead he is still fighting low levels guys such as Brandon Adams on FOX or Showtime.

I have to give Jacob's credit for breaking away from Haymon's mental stranglehold and going to DAZN. In doing so his one fight with Canelo has made him more money than the Charlo twins combined in their last 3 fight.
              Stop it. All the fighters say their paydays went up with Al cuz Al aint sticking his hands in the cookie jar like bob & them. dazn didn't offer Jermall the money he getting now either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QemkLlycl9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtlLo99ZrEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4TGA92UF7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBTsJVyiaOg

AND Al was the one who told Danny to go to dazn and STILL is his advisor, genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTLI3Mtoz0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                I think GGG is the number 1 guy... if Canelo decides to go another route, I bet the WBC will call for a purse bid right away...

I think DAZN would throw a bunch of money at Charlo to fight on their platform. I don't understand these young guys passing up these big money offers to stay put and fight nobodies. If Charlo wants to do what RJJ and BHOP did, he needs to go to DAZN and have the chance to fight GGG, Canelo, Andrade, Jacob's and some others. Theres just nothing for him at 160 at PBC until Hurd, Jrock, or whoever moves up.
                You guys are fooled to think you have to sign to a network to get fights or you guys are straight up hating on PBC, its one or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Let's be honest here, he's not being ducked by anyone. If he went to DAZN, he'd have numerous opportunity to have big fights. He's the one who's on the outside looking in at 160. He decides to stay at PBC with no opponents while all the other big names went to DAZN and are have started to fight each other starting with Jacobs-Canelo and most likely Canelo-Ggg this fall.

He could get Andrade if he went over and eventually the Canelo fight would happen or GGG fight, whoever wins their 3rd fight.
                  That's the problem, you aint honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Satir View Post
                    He should fight Derevyanchenko next or rematch Korobov
                    He beat korobov already. He should fight Sissy-G.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      You wouldn’t see me arguing against Canelo’s opposition, the guy has fought everyone, that doesn’t mean facts aren’t facts doe. The WBC would do anything to please him.
                      Yeah man.

But he is fighting with the best.

So, that please is not about not talking great fights.

Thats my point

Comment

Working...
                      X