Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bryant Jennings is going to knock out Joe Joyce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only way Jennings stops Joyce is if Joyce suffers an injury. Jennings needs to hit and move, he should not even be thinking about sitting down on his punches.

Comment

Joyce wins by TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Win or lose vs Jennings ISN'T he a slow robotic fighter?

I think people have legit been fooled watching his highlights thinking they are in slomo ffs.
        He is a slow fighter so what? Does that mean the fighters hes knocked out are complete bums because they were knocked out by a basic slow robot? Will jennings become a bum when joyce knocks him out? Is a stiverne the same stiverne who came out of shape against wilder and was knocked out and was praised like the next coming of ali but became a bum when he was knocked out by joyce in his best shape was a bum?

Comment

Jennings doesn't hit hard enough. Joyce is a tank, he'll overwhelm most boxers. He's very easy to hit and not very skilled though. The HW Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            He is a slow fighter so what?
            Being as slow as Joyce is makes him easier to blueprint an upset on. When Joyce fights more live bodies you'll see.

Does that mean the fighters hes knocked out are complete bums because they were knocked out by a basic slow robot?
            He's largely knocked out non-live opponents so yea its pretty much a fact his opposition has been poor although thats not an uncommon thing at this point in ones career even a career thats being fasttracked like Joyce's is.

Will jennings become a bum when joyce knocks him out?
            No to me. Does Joyce become a bum if he loses to Jennings? Not to me either.

You are fanboying the guy or think I'm fanboying Jennings or something maybe. I'm just saying he's among the slowest guy I've seen in awhile thats being projected as a potential player in the division. And idk that being as slow as he is isn't gonna catch up with him sooner rather than later. If its Jennings or someone 2 fights down the line idk I just see it as a high exploitable flaw with top guys.

Is a stiverne the same stiverne who came out of shape against wilder and was knocked out and was praised like the next coming of ali but became a bum when he was knocked out by joyce in his best shape was a bum?
            I thought people were getting a lil too hyped over that Wilder KO myself.

And I think you are a lil too hyped to call everyone a bum legitly or in jest to get some point across.

The guy IS slow. Its a fact & its a fact that'll make him exploitable against the better & better guys he'll be facing as he moves up. Idk what all the drama & bum talk is about.

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
              joyce comes across as a quitter tbh....

shut up kid... 😂
              What makes you think Joyce is a quitter? I think Jennings showed abit of quit in the Ortiz fight tbh.

Comment

Man people really talk about Joe Joyce like he's some bum. He's gonna beat the hell outta Jennings who isn't a bad fighter at all. Joyce will overwhelm a lot of these heavyweights, especially ones smaller than him like Jennings.

Comment

Joyce is gonna retire him. Jennings will win some early rounds but will eventually get splattered.

Comment

Jennings/Joyce has a better chance of an upset than Rivas/Whyte.

Jennings has the speed, movement, and work rate to win rounds against Joyce. If he exchanges with Joyce, it ends badly for him. Jennings by UD.

Rivas isn't active enough to win a decision over Whyte, but he has the power to hurt him, especially if Whyte gasses in the late rounds. Rivas by TKO.

Comment

Jennings is going to get bashed up and KO’d or stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X