Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Deontay Wilder gain almost 20lbs of muscles in 4months at age 33?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Wilder gained almost 20lbs of muscles in 4 months, at almost 33, he's working out. Josh gains 25lbs of muscles in 2 years, in his mid-20s, he's on PED.

Make your minds up Wildettes.
    How is a weight gain from 212 1/2 (Fury) to 223 1/4 (Breazeale) almost 20 pounds? It’s 10 and change. And it was 5 1/2 months, not 4.

Who taught you to do math?

What are you even talking about?
    Last edited by saintpat; 06-08-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      The guy has been pencil thin. I think if anything his frame has been dying to fill out a little bit. It’s probably what we call in the gym newbie gains from being new to weight training. Last I checked Wilder has never failed a drug test and never turned one down.
      You reckon Wilder only just started pushing weights in the last few months?

You just wanted to mention the one bit of gym knowledge you have didn't you?

Comment

• What a ridiculous bunch of goofballs

First of all, he didn't gain no 20lbs of muscle.

Secondly, if he did gain 20lbs, it would be a variety of muscle, fat, and water.

Thirdly, 4 months is an eternity in the fitness world. You can do a lot in that span, even with a half serious plan.

Lastly, this thread should be stickied because a bunch of people just exposed themselves of knowing f/ck all about fitness, and their local gyms should be contacted immediately to offer these poor fools a gym membership discount.

BIGPOPPAPUMP get these guys IP's and phone numbers and locate their local gyms, these guys need fitness help ASAP.

Comment

• This week on Brit’s say the darnest things

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            The only ones being mind f3cked are Americans with AJ. He had everyone being a hypocrite, making up fantasies, smearing and hating him for no reason, calling him a coward when it was clear who the cowards were, having you contradicting yourselves all over the place, extreme delusion with the money, projections etc etc…

I've clowned you so many times now that it's scary. But it's funny you say "Projections" because that's what you nutters do all the time. As does Wilder. AJ has been called a cheat for years by you cretins and called him everything possible every day on this forum, but here you are thinking Wilder is being wronged. The difference being that Wilder was guilty of the things said about him when AJ wasn't.

Seriously, I think you subhumans are actual evil and twisted in ways that are beyond anything the world has seen before.. Your country is a mental asylum. As people, you creatures have failed in every way possible. It's just creepy. Far too much narcissism. It's like trolls who are intentionally being antagonistic and saying the complete opposite of truth and reality all the time because they just enjoy being c4nts. But you freaks actually mean what you say. That's what's scary about all this.

No medicine could ever help you. A nuke would be good though because having you on the planet is wrong in every way. I see not a single good reason why you should exist. You need to f3ck off back to the hell you came from. No doubt.
            Sid, it's nice hearing from you mate. Where have you been? I missed you. I've noticed that you have been avoiding me since the Joshua loss.

Joshua's a lovely kid and he will be just fine. However, being rushed into an immediate rematch with Andy Ruiz is all wrong for him because it would permanently ruin him.

His body and mind needs rest. He's been under a lot of pressure and strain lately over Deontay Wilder; To the point where he got distracted and lost focus on the Andy Ruiz, Jr. Fight.

Moreover, he needs to time to fully heal and recover from that knockout loss because it can lead to psychological scars that may never go away. So he should take an extended rest and come back even fresher, stronger and better. He's only 29 years old, so he can make a successful comeback.

Lastly, I am going to ignore that rubbish you just spewed at my direction. Obviously, you are trying to engage me into a pissing contest with you. It's the reason why you like to spam the entire forum in order to flame other posters into pissing matches with you as well. I know you Sid

In any case, you have a good day mate. Hopefully, I'll catch up to you later. Until that time be nice and behave yourself like well-mannered gentleman and try to relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Where was this energy when AJ was being accused all the time of being a drug cheat from Americans?

I knew you were American. Thanks for confirming it.
              Yeah i'm American, so what? Please show me where I've accused AJ of being on roids. I'll wait. And what energy? I've always maintained that fighters are innocent until proven guilty, it's the way law works. Too many jealous fools on this site who have never stepped in a gym seeing guys doing things they could only dream about and the only way they can rationalize it is to accuse them of cheating. That's what weak fools do.

Just because you're biased doesn't mean the rest of us are bro. I'm American and root for AJ. Maybe if you weren't so biased you wouldn't think others were as well. Stop projecting your garbage on me bro, it's pathetic
              Last edited by Rip Chudd; 06-08-2019, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Lol, it’s obvious he’s on PED. I listened to his interview and attributed it to his new nutritionist, lol. Where was this nutritionist in your 20s, my guy? He meant new PED scientist that injected his ass with anabolic steroids and HGH.

You don’t gain muscles at that age that fast. It took Josh almost 2 yrs from 2012 to 2014 to gain 25lbs of muscles on his upper and lower body (his quad never used to be the big) in his mid 20s but they still accused him of juice. But it took Wilder 4 months to achieve the same thing at almost 34 on just his upper body, lol.

Ortiz vs Wilder is going to be a battle of PED bandits, lol. May the guy with the most effective PED win, lol.
                So this is about defending Anthony Joshua? The only person more clearly on PED's in the history of combat sports is Bob Sapp. Joshua was and still is a scientific experiment.

And yes Wilder is also on PED's to recover from training like 10 out of 10 professional fighters. He just doesn't overdo it like some. Joshua looks like a clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  So this is about defending Anthony Joshua? The only person more clearly on PED's in the history of combat sports is Bob Sapp. Joshua was and still is a scientific experiment.

And yes Wilder is also on PED's to recover from training like 10 out of 10 professional fighters. He just doesn't overdo it like some. Joshua looks like a clown.
                  How Josh looks isn’t what’s being debated here. Leave that to women.

So you admit that Wilder is on PED like I said, no? Why are the rest denying the obvious?

Comment

How Josh looks isn’t what’s being debated here. Leave that to women.

So you admit that Wilder is on PED like I said, no? Why are the rest denying the obvious?
                    What's being debated is wether or not fighters use drugs to compete, and one of the easiest ways to figure that out is by looking at them. AJ is the most drugged up boxer ever at this level. Only a fanboy living in a dreamworld would deny the obvious.

And what do you mean "admit" you little runt? You think I'm one of these delusional people who doesn't know that all professional athletes take PED's? Of course Wilder does it too but you're trying to claim AJ isn't, when he's taking 10x as many dosages as a guy like Wilder.

Comment

Wilder’s weight has fluctuated between 209-216 throughout most of his career. However, during his last fight at age 33, he gained almost 20lbs of pure muscle (not fat) within 4-5months. How did that happen, especially at age when the testosterone level wouldn’t be as high as it was was in his 20s?

I think he’s on PED because no one gains that much muscles as fast he did within a short period. If it had been within a year, I would’ve believed the genetics aspect a bit but that’s also suspicious for a guy with that frame since all the muscles were concentrated on his upper body.

Because it was 10 lbs in 6 months not 20 lbs in 4 months you trolling.

2019-05-18 : Deontay Wilder 223¼ lbs beat Dominic Breazeale 255¼ lbs

2018-12-01 : Deontay Wilder 212½ lbs drew with Tyson Fury 256½ lbs

5 months, 18 days and 10.75lbs which is nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X