• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    The first post in the Pick 'Em master thread:
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=731902

You are in 15th right now

Also after the most recent fights I have been putting up spreadsheets for all players to see who got what. Here is the sheet for Linares-Crolla II:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ji6mmRkzU/edit

You got 25 points, which I believe means you picked Linares by Close Decision (1X).
    I picked Linares by UD & 2X..

THe score says I have 0 2Xs left, does that mean I have to change my 2X to 1X or 3X ?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      I picked Linares by UD & 2X..

THe score says I have 0 2Xs left, does that mean I have to change my 2X to 1X or 3X ?
      I will look at my saved copy of the linares-crolla poll and thread posts and get back to you later on that.

But in general, the way I apply multipliers when you don't have any of the one you tried to use is to go down the line. So if you try to use a 2X with none left I treat it as a 1X. And if you try to use 3X and don't have one I'll try to use a 2X for you instead.

Comment

Briedis hits hard enough to stop Huck. Let's see if he can.

Comment

I will look at my saved copy of the linares-crolla poll and thread posts and get back to you later on that.

But in general, the way I apply multipliers when you don't have any of the one you tried to use is to go down the line. So if you try to use a 2X with none left I treat it as a 1X. And if you try to use 3X and don't have one I'll try to use a 2X for you instead.
          don't bother about it bruh.. just asked for my curiosity..
          I should not ignore the fact that I've been making ****ty predictions..

Comment

I'll make my pick after I see some recent footage of both fighters.

Awh sh**

Is there any way to keep the poll from expiring so early? BostonGuy I accidentally set it to expire on Saturday rather than on Sunday
            Maybe request for the thread to be deleted and make it again. Just copy and paste the OP post. I don't think admins can manipulate polls but I could be wrong.

Comment

Late ko for briedis. Just watched his recent fights.

Has good workrate and precision. Good uppercut and overhand right counter.

He knows how to tie up/clinch when the other guy is attacking and his defense is decent (high guard + head movement), so he wont be bum rushed by huck.

His offense is also pretty stellar. He switches upstairs and downstairs and punches in combinations. He also switches between light and hard punches very well.
              Power is above average and its not that difficult to hit huck.

Question marks are his stamina. He slowed down against charr but knocked him unconscious in the same round.

Also, huck is past his prime. His workrate dropped and he fights in spurts nowadays. Also looked like **** in his last fight.

Comment

hhs661, breidis, ko, 5-8, 1x

Comment

It's gonna be tricky. Breidis has gone 12 rounds once, and i'm not too excited about his resume.

Huck, while he ws stopped twice, has a better resume, is German-based and the fight in Germany, has gone 12 rounds more than 10x, has 17 title fights going 13-3-1. He also has that near-win vs Povetkin at HW who many people had him winning.

I see why people want to go with Breidis by TKO, but it's tough, anyone can rack up a TKO ratio like that without fighting anyone. Gotta see footage.

Comment

Ganondorf, no X

Comment

i dont know anything about these two clowns, never seen briedis fight. if im honest im just gonna look up the odds and go for the favourite lol

Comment

Working...
                      X