Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin fans have turned in to Brook fans to defend this fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Yea, there's a lot of that. Shameless.

Damn, what a find! Smoked!
    what makes it even better is the quote in my sig.. he dksab

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      It's the same when a guy goes up two divisions.

Many people called Floyd out. Floyd went with the no risk fight.
      Marquez was top 3 P4P and it wasn't a full weight class just 7 pounds not the full 12.

Also who was Floyd suppose too fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
        Marquez was top 3 P4P and it wasn't a full weight class just 7 pounds not the full 12.

Also who was Floyd suppose too fight?
        Marquez lost 2 fights prior to facing Floyd. He had to go up two divisions. What you're doing is playing favorites.

Someone in his own weight division? Floyd went for the easy cash grab just like Golovkin is doing here.

Comment

heres another.. where you at cyclone lmao.. competitive fight doee

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          I think Vargas would KO Brook, Vargas is clearly the better conditioned and more improved fighter out of the two plus I've never really seen Vargas look bad against an opponent like Carson Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Wow he got exposed, Kell is nothing.

Comment

Marquez lost 2 fights prior to facing Floyd. He had to go up two divisions. What you're doing is playing favorites.

Someone in his own weight division? Floyd went for the easy cash grab just like Golovkin is doing here.
              Reverse that he won he last 2 fights prior to Floyd with Casamayor and Diaz and was the Ring/Lineal/WBA/WBO champ. Not playing faves I didn't agree with it I'm saying it not as bad as GGG/Brook

Again P4P which Brook is not or close that goes a long way

Comment

So if people hate on the Floyd Marquez fight. Should they not hate on this fight?

Comment

yup just check this post from this year pathetic.. brook became a fearful opponent that will be competitive literally overnight
                  Smh. They have no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                    Not remotely the same.....

1. it was a catchweight
                    2. Marquez called Floyd out
                    3. Marquez was number 2 P4P
                    4. Floyd was coming off a 2 year lay off.

Floyd made sacrifices GGG made none.

And this is a GGG fan talking
                    GGG was hardly chasing brook obsessively. Floyd made no sacrifices his lay off is how he liked it, was of his own doing. He performs as well with layoffs and actually benefits himself resting his hands. He trains all the time anyway unlike others who take true lay offs. He visibly outsized Marquez like a circus act.. Brook is bigger than GGG. GGG is fighting in Brooks hometown.

Brook is underated as people who sparred with him speak of immense abilities. And he has been drained and still did the business in a strong division.
                    There is absolutely nothing wrong with this fight. Hagler can fight former lightweights so nothing wrong with this at all. Floyd fans creating a furore over nothing. THe problems are that GGGs critics think GGG is too good and its not hype.
                    The thing is GGGs critics arent fooling anyone. No matter how many threads they make. They are trolls. How come i dont make threads up saying how dangerous Brook is? Because i dont need to sing it from rooftops its obvious its a good fight that everyone wants to see and is talking about.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 09-08-2016, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Kell Brook is the GOAT and you're just a jelly hater because your woman beating Icon didn't have the balls to fight such a ruthless fearless warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X