Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans trying to defend Povetkin after he tested positive makes me sick!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually its sad that so many idiots are forming an uninformed opinion solely based on nationality or race.

Happens way too often on this site. If you want to wave the stars and stripes while yelling "murrica", you're on the wrong forum.

Comment

had wilder tested positive, it wouldnt be all these technicalities and excuses. They would have labeled him a cheater and left it at that.

You can see that through people still talking about Mayweather using IV's from a year ago but this guy tested positive and they making excuses.

Its not the difficult to understand why. Povetkin isnt mayweather, and also he is a white european. Its sucks people think like this but you gotta be real with who you deal with. I personally dont give two ****s about race. Just an even playing field and enjoying skills. I'm riding with an american whether they are purple or blue fighting against a foreigner. Boxing like soccer is a national sport. boxers are like our teams......Yet americans, look at skin color instead of patriotism or skills.

Yet if an african american, a mexican, hispanic, etc. they'd have got thrown under the bus and labeled a cheat. Yet they want to give Povetkin a pass" it was just traces, doe!!!"

Comment

I don't care about the nationality of the people defending him. It's flat out disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          This whole Povetkin Wilder situation is unbelievable! you see all these people here posting crazy stuff trying to defend Povetkin even though he tested positive just to see Wilder lose, it's as if they want the fight now even more that before after they found out the Povetkin has the juice advantage.

The messed up part about this whole story is the fact that almost all these people are actually American, so instead of them supporting their own fighter that's willing to go overseas to fight someone under one of the most corrupt commissions in boxing today and risking being robbed or drugged, they support the foreign guy that already has all the advantages and even go as far as supporting him testing positive! The guy clearly used the substance in late April since all the tests in MArch and early April came back negative.

This is not a drug testing problem, this is something far more messed up than that and everybody knows what I'm talking about here, American fans hate their own fighters and are the first ones to call them cheats and hyperjobs and they are usually the first ones to stop supporting their own fighters after they take a loss, but then these same people turn around and start b1tching about them not taking any risks. And to add insult to injury they give foreign fighters all kinds of passes.
          Please just **** off. Seriously who cares where the fighters are from? ****ing loser

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            had wilder tested positive, it wouldnt be all these technicalities and excuses. They would have labeled him a cheater and left it at that.

You can see that through people still talking about Mayweather using IV's from a year ago but this guy tested positive and they making excuses.

Its not the difficult to understand why. Povetkin isnt mayweather, and also he is a white european. Its sucks people think like this but you gotta be real with who you deal with. I personally dont give two ****s about race. Just an even playing field and enjoying skills. I'm riding with an american whether they are purple or blue fighting against a foreigner. Boxing like soccer is a national sport. boxers are like our teams......Yet americans, look at skin color instead of patriotism or skills.

Yet if an african american, a mexican, hispanic, etc. they'd have got thrown under the bus and labeled a cheat. Yet they want to give Povetkin a pass" it was just traces, doe!!!"
            Really? Because people always talk about Holyfield? Jones Jr? Toney? Mosley? Berto? Peterson? Just stop you insecure little *****.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Actually its sad that so many idiots are forming an uninformed opinion solely based on nationality or race.

Happens way too often on this site. If you want to wave the stars and stripes while yelling "murrica", you're on the wrong forum.
              Nah what happens is African Americans and Hispanics ***** and moan about being treated unjustly when really it's a fantasy you create.

Comment

Why complain about it? You act like this is some brand new thing. Stop giving these people attention they don't deserve. When you post them just remember to treat them like the neanderthals they are and keep it moving.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                  Really? Because people always talk about Holyfield? Jones Jr? Toney? Mosley? Berto? Peterson? Just stop you insecure little *****.
                  people have been calling roy jones...roid jones for years because he took ripped fuel...an over the counter supplement.

you pulled 6 black fighters out of your ass, when their are thousands of examples over the years how black athletes get the hammer and others get a slap on the wrist.

" see roy jones wasnt that good, he is a cheater" was all you heard in the early 2000s on forums.

Im an american and see the double standards on a regular basis. If you dont then thats fine but you have your experiences and I have mine. During the same time, Vick lost years of his prime from dog fighting yet Big Ben mistreats women and did he even miss a season or a game? America cares more about animals than people

maybe you live in a bubble....i dont

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    It's more race based than it being a case of nationalism.

I've always said that there's an anti-black group of posters on here that live through these European boxers the same way those pro black posters that support everything Floyd and other black fighters do and also live through him. But they never get called out for it in the same way.

Like another guy said, none of these guys really cared about Povetkin till he became Wilder's mandatory so they were going to see one of "their own" KO the black champion. They want it by any means, even if their guy is cheating.
                    So when it's any other race it's fun watching a hypejob be exposed but when it's african americans it's because people are racist...Hmmm so it's okay to want to watch Amir Khan be knocked out but not Deontay Wilder? Raymond Holt would spit in your face for making a mockery of the fictional hardships he suffered through.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      people have been calling roy jones...roid jones for years because he took ripped fuel...an over the counter supplement.

you pulled 6 black fighters out of your ass, when their are thousands of examples over the years how black athletes get the hammer and others get a slap on the wrist.

" see roy jones wasnt that good, he is a cheater" was all you heard in the early 2000s on forums.

Im an american and see the double standards on a regular basis. If you dont then thats fine but you have your experiences and I have mine. During the same time, Vick lost years of his prime from dog fighting yet Big Ben mistreats women and did he even miss a season or a game? America cares more about animals than people

maybe you live in a bubble....i dont
                      Well I'm not american and your whole nationalist pride sickens me.

How is it a double standard? Does Marquez not get crap for his acne? Did Floyd and his whole family not accuse Manny for years?? Isn't the real truth that the only time assh0les like you care is when african americans are involved?

Comment

Working...
                      X