No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Time to post. First off, Congrats to Marquez for that earth shattering punch. You deserve that w. In my early posts before this fight ever happened I always said roided or not, Marquez will be given credit if he wins. That said, watching the fight. He sacrificed some speed for power. He wasn't throwing combos, His game plan was to get one in and end the fight. Ala Mike Tyson. The thing is he isn't even a heavy weight to think in that aspect but he did. He know he has the 1 punch power to end a fight. That for me is what's questionable.

He mustered power at an age were he is turning 40. When in his previous 3 fights with Pac. He hit pac solidly so many time in these 3 fights and Pac never got knocked down. That for me is telling. He isn't at a prime to find new power in himself. He was @ almost 40. Only logical explanation is roids. As I said props to him for winning but he did win with roids. To strong for a man not known for that power.

Pac in the other hand was blitzing boxers before, and was accused of roiding as well, but the difference with Pac is, he is a known puncher and he was blitzing people in his prime not when he was at the end of his career. It was his prime self and his physical attributes that made him a typhoon. That's the difference. If you suspect pac is roiding what more with a 40 year old man who looked like he can throw like a heavyweight.

I know some would say, hey that was a perfectly timed shot anyone will go down with that. But look at the previous 3 fights. Marquez hit Pac cleanly so many times but Pac never went down. Just sayng it really is suspecting to see where the hell did that power come from. Roids?
    So Marquez won because of PEDs? Why not give some credit to his training camp?

Comment

Time to post. First off, Congrats to Marquez for that earth shattering punch. You deserve that w. In my early posts before this fight ever happened I always said roided or not, Marquez will be given credit if he wins. That said, watching the fight. He sacrificed some speed for power. He wasn't throwing combos, His game plan was to get one in and end the fight. Ala Mike Tyson. The thing is he isn't even a heavy weight to think in that aspect but he did. He know he has the 1 punch power to end a fight. That for me is what's questionable.

He mustered power at an age were he is turning 40. When in his previous 3 fights with Pac. He hit pac solidly so many time in these 3 fights and Pac never got knocked down. That for me is telling. He isn't at a prime to find new power in himself. He was @ almost 40. Only logical explanation is roids. As I said props to him for winning but he did win with roids. To strong for a man not known for that power.

Pac in the other hand was blitzing boxers before, and was accused of roiding as well, but the difference with Pac is, he is a known puncher and he was blitzing people in his prime not when he was at the end of his career. It was his prime self and his physical attributes that made him a typhoon. That's the difference. If you suspect pac is roiding what more with a 40 year old man who looked like he can throw like a heavyweight.

I know some would say, hey that was a perfectly timed shot anyone will go down with that. But look at the previous 3 fights. Marquez hit Pac cleanly so many times but Pac never went down. Just sayng it really is suspecting to see where the hell did that power come from. Roids?
      OR, Pacquiao's punch resistance is deteriorating. OR, Pac just got hit with a punch he walked into and didn't see coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        OR, Pacquiao's punch resistance is deteriorating. OR, Pac just got hit with a punch he walked into and didn't see coming.
        Or BOTH!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          So Marquez won because of PEDs? Why not give some credit to his training camp?
          I did. I congratulated Marquez, but it is what it is. He really is roided man.

Comment

Freddie Roach accused Juan Marquez of being of PEDs.

Marquez said that if you believe that then I will test, but Pacquiao will have to to test as well.

Freddie Roach said "I was just joking".

If anything, Pacquiao seems 100 times more suspicious because Marquez was actually willing to test. While Roach put Pacquiao'ss asss in the hot seat with his comments and quickly had to squirrel his ass on record to say the whole thing was just in fun.

And you know why, right?

If they would have stuck a needle in Manny Pacquiao's arm at that point, the syringe would have probably look like a bottle of coke with a couple of mentos dropped into it .. with blood fizzing and shooting everywhere.

And that's why Roach's old asss rescinded those statements. We haven't seen Roach move so fast to do something in YEARS.

Comment

As I said, the first knocked down was a flush shot, but if you see his 3 previous fights with Pac. He hit pac cleanly liked that but Pac never went down. Wobbled but not down. This time twice he did. The 2nd could be a perfect timed shot but the first was telling. He hit like a mack truck. Found power late in his career. telling man. Just saying.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 12-09-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                Or BOTH!
                That too I think Pac's body is starting to betray him now. He's absorbed thousands of punches throughout his career and his body can't take them well anymore.

Comment

That too I think Pac's body is starting to betray him now.

Comment

• lets say for a potential Pac-Marquez 5 matchup, that Pac requests better drug testing. If Marquez refuses it means Marquez is clean and Pac is dirty right? That is how things work in Pacland right?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      lets say for a potential Pac-Marquez 5 matchup, that Pac requests better drug testing. If Marquez refuses it means Marquez is clean and Pac is dirty right? That is how things work in Pacland right?
                      Though a Pac/Marquez V would be good there are better opponents for both I think. Like Rios, Bradley and Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X