Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This crap is PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      My bad, ignore what I wrote. Couldn't find a steam for awhile, then somehow stumbled upon a 'stream' that replayed the ndam fight. I was half assing it and didn't realize it. Although I kept thinking "this Rios guy looks familiar..."

Sorry, I'm a drunk idiot.
      Ah. Ha ha ha. It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened to me, though I ain't drinking so much this last year or so. Well yeah then, that makes sense... Lemieux did look poor in the second half against N'Dam, but then to my mind N'Dams one of the best boxers in the division, shame the guy just can't stay on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        My bad, ignore what I wrote. Couldn't find a steam for awhile, then somehow stumbled upon a 'stream' that replayed the ndam fight. I was half assing it and didn't realize it. Although I kept thinking "this Rios guy looks familiar..."

Sorry, I'm a drunk idiot.
        Yea I didn't find a stream either.

Comment

Fight is about to start. Dl in the ring.

Comment

It's on!!!!

Y lo estoy escuchando en castellano

Comment

Rios got a few solid licks in to close the round but that round (2) went to LeMule easily. He was mauling Rios for a while there.

Comment

Dude got rocked.

Comment

Lemieux rocked at the end of the 2nd, already hurt several times but landing hard shots of his own. 1-1

Comment

Rios is putting some hands on David.

Comment

This is not going the distance. Those body bombs Lemieux is throwing are gonna be the difference.. Unless he gets caught before that.

Comment

Working...
                      X