Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WBA Regular belt does NOT make you a world champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    There's no such thing as a WBA regular championship. Canelo won the WBA world championship.

You can't say sometimes the WBA world title is a world title and other times it isn't. So either stop recognizing the WBA as a world title entirely, or stop complaining about the WBA world champion not always being the WBA's top champion.
    Is Callum Smith the WBA SMW world champion or is Canelo Alvarez?

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
      The funny thing is that when the regular and super champions fight each other the fight is called unification, but the regular championship is vacated and its up for grabs again, so its all money

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Anybody that accepts that the regular belt is a real world title belt is a shill that's fine with boxing fuxking you up your butthole. And I bet you like it. Because Canelo fans like it up the butthole. From me.
        i agree, but tell that to Cripple G fans too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Anybody that accepts that the regular belt is a real world title belt is a shill that's fine with v fuxking you up your butthole. And I bet you like it. Because Canelo fans like it up the butthole. From me.

Agree if we give credit for these sort of achievements, Next we will have people claiming the likes of Tyson fury is lineal champion! what next?

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            i agree, but tell that to Cripple G fans too.
            I don't care who the **** you wanna jerk off. The WBA Regular title shouldn't exist for ANYBODY.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              Agree if we give credit for these sort of achievements, Next we will have people claiming the likes of Tyson fury is lineal champion! what next?
              Lineal hurts me more than most. The WBA are slimy but at least they HAVE a belt. I could give 2 ****s about lineal anything. Go pat yourself on the back for that imaginary title.

Comment

Shots fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                  canelo is the wba world champion.

smith is the wba super champion.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    canelo is the wba world champion.

smith is the wba super champion.
                    Smith is world champ thats it for wba.

Unless you can come up with another world that canelo is champ on, theres only one world to the rest of us.

Comment

He might officially be world champ but it shows how meaningless the belts can be.

In my eyes, if you wanna be WBA champ at 168, then you need to see Callum Smith. If You wanna be WBA champ at Heavyweight, then fight AJ, not some vacant belt that Charr gets stripped of.

That's not a knock on Canelo's achievements, just a criticism of the WBA for diluting what it actually means to be the world champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X