Clear All

• Lcr is a good gun

Always wanted one

My sister was gonna buy one but it hurt her shooting it

It kicks even in .38

Comment

• Kahr are good guns

The expensive models are higher quality

Better finishes and polygonal barrels for extra oomph out of the shorter barrels

The cheaper models are ok

Glock is all about cheaper models

Criminals like it because that's the only gun name they heard of. It's in rap songs. So everyone says glock this or glock that.

Glocks are okay. A good gun for beginners. I have like 4 just because they're so available.

But dont believe the hype of how good they are.

Everyone spouts bs of how great glocks are and how all the pros use them.

1. Most of these ppl that say that only own 1 gun. A glock. They dont know much about other guns.

2. The pros who do know guns and own glocks, their glocks are never stock. Look at it. They all had new sights changed, different finish, did something to the grips or added to it, worked on the trigger actions, changed springs or barrels, etc.

3. A lot of cops and military use them because glock gives them away for promotion. Departments and militaries get it practically for free from glock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Kahr are good guns

The expensive models are higher quality

Better finishes and polygonal barrels for extra oomph out of the shorter barrels

The cheaper models are ok

Glock is all about cheaper models

Criminals like it because that's the only gun name they heard of. It's in rap songs. So everyone says glock this or glock that.

Glocks are okay. A good gun for beginners. I have like 4 just because they're so available.

But dont believe the hype of how good they are.

Everyone spouts bs of how great glocks are and how all the pros use them.

1. Most of these ppl that say that only own 1 gun. A glock. They dont know much about other guns.

2. The pros who do know guns and own glocks, their glocks are never stock. Look at it. They all had new sights changed, different finish, did something to the grips or added to it, worked on the trigger actions, changed springs or barrels, etc.

3. A lot of cops and military use them because glock gives them away for promotion. Departments and militaries get it practically for free from glock.
        I was thinking of taking the Utah CCL... I hear once reciprocity passes it will work in CA... what you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
          I was thinking of taking the Utah CCL... I hear once reciprocity passes it will work in CA... what you think?
          A lot of ppl are talking about that here

I would try it

Utah hands out to non Utah residents and California will have to honor it if that law passes

Comment

• Tua, one day your dream will come true and someone will try to break into your place so you can shoot em!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              A lot of ppl are talking about that here

I would try it

Utah hands out to non Utah residents and California will have to honor it if that law passes
              Dunno where you at but here in Vta Co I hear it's damn near impossible to get it otherwise... might just do that....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                Dunno where you at but here in Vta Co I hear it's damn near impossible to get it otherwise... might just do that....
                Los Angeles county is impossible too

Almost all counties in California are hard to get ccw

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Tua, one day your dream will come true and someone will try to break into your place so you can shoot em!

I hope not

Too old to shoot ppl anymore

Besides Los Angeles is soft now

There was a time when we were like Chicago

Now were practically gay new york

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Tua, one day your dream will come true and someone will try to break into your place so you can shoot em!

Did u get your gun yet?

You need a gun man

1 handgun and 1 long gun either rifle or shotgun

Comment

• Tua, you mess with Buffalo Bore or Underwood ammo in any of your firearms?

Comment

Working...
                      X