No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Destroys J'Leon Love in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Should of been a standing 8 count. Not that J Love would have won but there has been some real questionable quick stoppages in boxing lately, too much favoritism.
    Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Why should the ref give the guy who is no longer defending himself in the middle of a combination a standing 8 count? That’s asking for a ref to insert himself and literally keep the other man from losing. The fight was done. Nothing early about it. Perfect stoppage.
    Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
    Now that Canelo has tested the SMW waters, how about a showdown with Benavidez next year?

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
    You're joking, right? Munguia has no skill. Benavidez showed more in those 2 rounds than Munguia's entire career. There's obviously room for improvement but he's so far beyond Munguia is right now.

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Benavidez footwork is terrible. He looks like his older brother at times who was demolished by Crawford. Make no mistake J Love was over matched that why he was like a 200-1 underdog but yet he was still touching Benavidez quite often.

Guess he popped and was suspended for being clean.

Sorry my guy. My mistake.
    I remember that he was suspended for cocaine use, tbh...

Comment

This kid showed he is a monster. He will kill Dirrell and Plant. Smith I'm not sure but that fight wouldn't happen for z few years anyway I'm guessing so he could be even better by then. He's got great power and speed and his fan friendly style will make him a star. Stay off the coke dude.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        I know about the edit feature(and have used it before). If I made a grammatical/autocorrect error that would be one thing. But I made an incorrect observation. So instead of trying to save face and make myself look better in the eyes of losers like yourself, I just quoted the incorrect post, admitted I was wrong in the new post and kept it moving.

You have no win here. You just look lame arguing a point we agree on and jumping on my post as soon as you saw it without doing your homework.

Now... Im done discussing a glorified tuneup masquerading as a co-main event. Especially with a cornball like yourself. Get lost...
        See, what you do is, edit your post and ADD your corrections, instead of cluttering.

Now... We're done.

Comment

Great win for DB! No doubt he is cleaning the 168 division. If he gets his wbc belt back the zurdo ramirez fight would be huge $$$$ maker! With a solid undercard. No disrespect to zurdo but DB is coming for his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
            Of course it ended in a KO(even the dummies in here knew that would happen). I wasn't happy with the premature stoppage though. Apparently the Ref didn't feel like earning his check tonight...
            Love would have died In there if it went another round. Ref did what he was paid to do.. protect the fighter.

Comment

Loves career was over before it started. He went partying on Mayweathers dime thinking he was already a huge star and it extinguished whatever hunger he had. He realized this too late and left Mayweather to "get his" like he stated but it was already too late. His prime was gone and any chance of building a legacy was extinguished. Mayweather earned his place in boxing history and earned that extravagant lifestyle he leads. If only Love realized that he had to earn it too a whole lot earlier.

Comment

I think the ref made the right call. I'm not a J'leon Love fan but there was no reason to see him end up unconscious on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

I remember that he was suspended for cocaine use, tbh...
                  Jleon Love man lol. Not Benavidez.

Why is this happening?!

😢😢

Comment

Jleon Love man lol. Not Benavidez.

Why is this happening?!

😢😢
                    ... Because I didn't pay enough attention...

(I didn't ever follow Love, therefore I didn't know he was suspended for banned diuretic use in the Rosado fight...)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... Because I didn't pay enough attention...

(I didn't ever follow Love, therefore I didn't know he was suspended for banned diuretic use in the Rosado fight...)
                      All good. He looked to have great size and seemed like he could potentially be a player. All good when you’re squeezing into weights illegally I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X