No announcement yet.

Dang Mikey, it's Looking Grimm!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    He sold his name and undefeated record for money. Spence is going to play the bongos on his head Saturday.
    yup, that's all it is, a money grab

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Yeah, me neither,

Plus I’m predicting Mikey just riding his bike and trying to get a points win. Anyone who says this is going to be this generations SRL/Duran has bought into the hype.
      I don't expect Mikey to fight aggressively but he definitely won't be running. Mikey doesn't know how to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        Do you actually believe this?

Comment

The whole world, 'cept a few Mexicans, expect Spence to win easily. So Mikey has all to gain and nothing to lose, if he has some flashes of putting Spence in danger, it will be a "victory" for Mikey, Spence will come out looking foolish and Crawford smiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            Since when did Spence become the money fight?

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              Since Mikey Garcia is making more money than he has ever made to fight him. An amount so big they wont even disclose the purse amount because it goes against the bull**** they are selling the public that he is "doing it for greatness". How much you wanna bet they never offered Porter anywhere close to what Garcia is being paid for this to fight Spence.

Comment

He has no chance and hes not some superstar moving up in weight like pacquiao was. Ignore the spence fans who seem to be bigging up mikey more than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  He sold his name and undefeated record for money. Spence is going to play the bongos on his head Saturday.
                  He had to make moves. He has been "world class" for years and years. Everyone has been wondering when he will step up and be the underdog. Finally, he's done it. I don't understand why everyone is *****ting on him for a making a power move. It's like *****ting on Canelo against Golovkin or Duran against Leonard.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                    Do you actually believe this?
                    yea I do, I think he sold his name and record for the money

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Who else could mickey hoecia get more money fighting? Whether Spence is or isn't, Mickey Hoecia still getting more money for this fight than he ever did with anyone else

Comment

Working...
                      X