Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched Chelsea for 10 minutes today. Felt like an hour.

Wolves are a good outfit though. I knew we wouldn’t win.

Out of non big names in the prem. I think we’ve come full circle again with Harry Maguire.

I know he’s an England regular but he could still jump
    up to CL level with a top 4 team or Chelsea.

On side note I hope Luiz isn’t given a new deal. Transfer ban or not. He’s on the borderline now and will only get worse.

He has to clean out the Wolves player and take a booking for their goal. For a player who has his talent and has played at every level his actual defensive nous is so erratic. He never became experienced despite his experience

Comment

• I'd take him at United.. reminds me of a Tony Adams.. John Terry.. def better then Smalling

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        I'd take him at United.. reminds me of a Tony Adams.. John Terry.. def better then Smalling
        He’s a decent footballer as well.

Chelsea should have bought him from Hull anyway. He was brilliant against us twice - was going on 70 yard runs and having shot and all sorts.

I think Man U will get him. They should have got him in the summer

Comment

• Leicester have some very good players though who will get better.

A top striker, another Mahrez and a coherent tactical strategy. They’re still the team that can break the top 6 monopoly.

I think City will give them a blank cheque for Chilwell though.

I’d love to see Chilwell as a left winger too. Dunno if he has the natural attacking instincts. But he sort of reminds of Gareth Bale. It’s his gait.

I’m interested to see what Rodgers and then Guardiola does with him. Not convinced he’s a left back. Major talent.

Comment

• Not sure why Zidane has gone back to Madrid.. he won what 3 or 2 CL? as manager.. doubt it would get better now.. the team/squad is even weaker

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            He’s a decent footballer as well.

Chelsea should have bought him from Hull anyway. He was brilliant against us twice - was going on 70 yard runs and having shot and all sorts.

I think Man U will get him. They should have got him in the summer
            I thought the whole of the England back 5 or so would be highly courted after the WC.. Trippier and Pickford also impressed me

Comment

Not sure why Zidane has gone back to Madrid.. he won what 3 or 2 CL? as manager.. doubt it would get better now.. the team/squad is even weaker

I thought the whole of the England back 5 or so would be highly courted after the WC.. Trippier and Pickford also impressed me
              Roy is probably right about Pickford.

He just seems a bit too involved. Like he’ll charge out of his goal or deal with stuff he doesn’t have to.

The perfect keeper temperament is someone like Cech. He’s concentrated like a surgeon in theatre. Pickford is crash, bang, wallop. No one wants that in a keeper.

The thing is Pickford can have days if his team are up against it and he’s busy that he’s a great keeper.

Comment

Not sure why Zidane has gone back to Madrid.. he won what 3 or 2 CL? as manager.. doubt it would get better now.. the team/squad is even weaker

Roy is probably right about Pickford.

He just seems a bit too involved. Like he’ll charge out of his goal or deal with stuff he doesn’t have to.

The perfect keeper temperament is someone like Cech. He’s concentrated like a surgeon in theatre. Pickford is crash, bang, wallop. No one wants that in a keeper.

The thing is Pickford can have days if his team are up against it and he’s busy that he’s a great keeper and phenomenal shot stopper

Comment

• Since Chelsea are going to be hit with the transfer ban. It's guaranteed. There's no talent Chelsea can buy.

Otherwise that Ryan Sessegnon. When Fulham get the drop, someone HAS to poach him. I want him at Chelsea playing LB but could see Liverpool doing that tbh.

Maybe keep him as wing depth and rotate with Robertson when the Hull kid gets tired.

Comment

• Reece James should start games for Chelsea next year.

I love Azpi but he’s had a pretty bad season himself.

Give James the games.

He’s like Micah Richards was when he’s coming through on that even a risk averse manager like Sarri if, God forbid, he’s still there will play him because he’s very big.

The feeling was Alonso started for so long because he’s tall. Despite being horrendous for about 3 straight months.

I welcome this transfer ban.

I also welcome Hazard going

Comment

• Reece James should start games for Chelsea next year.

I love Azpi but he’s had a pretty bad season himself.

Give James the games.

He’s like Micah Richards was when he’s coming through on that even a risk averse manager like Sarri if, God forbid, he’s still there will play him because he’s very big.

The feeling was Alonso started for so long because he’s tall. Despite being horrendous for about 3 straight months.

I welcome this transfer ban.

I also welcome Hazard going

Comment

Working...
                      X