Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lawrence Okolie vs. Richard Riakporhe, why not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawrence Okolie vs. Richard Riakporhe, why not?

Fighters would be evenly matched, I'm tired of seeing Okolie fighting people he's much bigger than. These two are the same size. Would be very interesting in my opinion. Riakporhe is the only opponent I've seen Okolie not really interested to take on. Hope that changes soon!

Okolie 11-0 (8 KO) and the British and Commonwealth champion. Riakporhe 9-0 (8 KO). They both hold WBA trinkets, both currently cruising through domestic and Euro bum levels. Okolie is AJ's good buddy, and Riakporhe is in Dillian Whyte's camp.

Because he is scared to lose this hype job as been exposed.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Okolie's style, and not that it matters but he comes off real unlikeable

Comment

Craig Glover and Chris Billam-Smith are better UK Cruiserweight prospects than these two.

Comment

Askin already beat Okolie, Okolie thought he lost that fight you can because he said to his corner '' did I win'' LOL

and Riakporhe was getting beat up easily by Sam Hyde until Hyde suffered a freak injury,

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
            I'm not a fan of Okolie's style, and not that it matters but he comes off real unlikeable
            Yeah i know, i can't warm to the guy at all. Something about him makes me dislike him.

I don't mind a fighter that isn't that likable if they have something about them, at least it makes it entertaining but Okolie is dull and unlikable at the same time.

I bet even his friends don't like him that much.

Comment

Sam Hyde would beat Riakpore 9/10 times imo.

Sam Hyde would probably outbox for long Okolie for long periods too.

I like Okolie though. He puts himself out there and wants to find his level quickly and he’s surrounds himself with good sparring.

He seems like a serious guy and is giving it his best shot so he can only improve

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Sam Hyde would beat Riakpore 9/10 times imo.

Sam Hyde would probably outbox for long Okolie for long periods too.

I like Okolie though. He puts himself out there and wants to find his level quickly and he’s surrounds himself with good sparring.

He seems like a serious guy and is giving it his best shot so he can only improve
                Did Sam not just lose to Riakpore

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  Did Sam not just lose to Riakpore
                  Did you watch that fight or just boxrec it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Did you watch that fight or just boxrec it?
                    Send me a link to the fight yes i boxrec
                    Is there a rematch in place?

Comment

Working...
                    X