Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not going to see captain marvel and you shouldn't either

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alt right f@gs getting triggered over super hero movies and star wars and **** is the funniest **** I've ever seen, please keep it up, it's quite entertaining to the rest of us.

And y'all call liberals snowflakes lol.... Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      It's in the subtext

every white male in the film is antagonistic
      So the need more strong female villains as well as strong female hero's is what you're saying?

Don't know if you're reading too much into this, just like the people that want to praise it for having a female lead role like that's a life changing new idea. (I haven't seen it to see if they have overplayed there casting choice like you say though so I could be wrong).

Comment

Because we need to stop giving people jobs for affirmative action.
        She should have given her role to travestyny as a transgenger to play the role of captain gayvel

Hypocrisy is what shes doin

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          She should have given her role to travestyny as a transgenger to play the role of captain gayvel

Hypocrisy is what shes doin
          Can't keep me off of your mind? You're trying too hard, but you can do better. Put it in song for me next time

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Alt right f@gs getting triggered over super hero movies and star wars and **** is the funniest **** I've ever seen, please keep it up, it's quite entertaining to the rest of us.

And y'all call liberals snowflakes lol.... Pathetic
            I dont think theyre alt rights lmao

Most dudes who loves comics are bernie supporters type of male who lives in their moms basement with hero posters all over his walls and no confidence in talking to real women

So this is actually just one of examples that shows u how the democrats attacks its own voters

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              I dont think theyre alt rights lmao

Most dudes who loves comics are bernie supporters type of male who lives in their moms basement with hero posters all over his walls and no confidence in talking to real women

So this is actually just one of examples that shows u how the democrats attacks its own voters
              I love how these days if you aren't a far left sjw you have to be an alt-right

I consider myself center-left I'm the kind of person who had no candidate at the last election.

Comment

I don't think that most individuals that watch Marvel, DC Comics Etc type movies are Comics Junkies...
                I think the majority of moviegoers in this genre simply watched cartoons after school and on Saturday morning when they were kids...

Now they're all grown up, and are being targeted for the Nostalgia of their youth...

But now instead of cartoons, you get a much closer to life movie with actors and cutting edge graphics that are essentially cartoons for grown-ups, who also want to pass these movies/characters onto their children.

These movies represent a terrific excuse for parents (particularly men) to drag their kids to the movies, because it reminds them of their youth in a much more entertaining platform then comics and cartoons...

I believe the resurrection of Godzilla, King Kong and even Pacific Rim (It reminds me of Spectreman and Ultraman among others) are examples of entertainment capitalizing on the Nostalgia of yesterday's youth all grown up today...
                The perfect excuse drag your children to the theater to watch something that used to entertain you as a kid...

There's no reason for Godzilla to be relevant today, it must be the Nostalgia of our youth, I think that can be applied to Marvel and DC Comics as well...

I think Guardians of the Galaxy is an exception, no one heard of them growing up unless they truly were comic Geeks, but the movie(s) have a lot of humor in them that provide a nice hook to draw the audience in...

When these movies are hijacked by SJW type messaging, they betray the original reason why fans took interest in the first place... The Nostalgia is overcome by a newly introduced agenda design to program your thoughts into prescribed conclusions... This removes the freedom of thought that takes the fun out of it, making it far less appealing...

People go to the movies to escape the stresses of life for a couple of hours... The last thing they want to see is their entertainment to be corrupted with politics like everything else... When movies no longer provide an escape, they stop being entertainment...

I think there's a lack of creativity in the entertainment business today...
                They need to write Scripts that have original tangents and not rehashed old ones... There needs to be concrete imagery with universal appeal across the board, not shallow divisive alienation of certain population groups...

We are all one people, unfortunately divided by Love and Hate... Our similarities vastly outnumber our differences, if we were only patient enough to look deeper and not submit to those profiting from division, hope would be restored...

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Arum 69 View Post
                  LOL at being a grown man who is apparently straight and openly admits to caring about comic book movies from PaedoWood/ZioWood.

LMAO. Western 'men' gotta count themselves lucky there ain't no chance of a ground invasion from foreign nations.
                  Strange pivot at the end there, but of course you ready for the trenches?

Comment

I love how these days if you aren't a far left sjw you have to be an alt-right

I consider myself center-left I'm the kind of person who had no candidate at the last election.
                    just ****ing lol anyone who don't agree with your or nuthug Trump is like a libcuck to you. Stop being a victim.

Comment

Here's mho...

Can men, who make up most movie audiences, relate to a female lead ?

Most likely that female lead will be grossly exaggerated and horribly written while her male nemesis are utter imbeciles. Action sequences uninventive. For me, when I see a woman holding a gun wearing an angry, determined face....meh. Trying too hard.

Yes, ''the damsel in distress'' act is boring.
                      Ditto the brainless sex kitten (ok, maybe not as boring ).

They did Weavers character right in the 1st 2 Aliens, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X