Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blimey what is that team Sarri picked?

He’s the most two bob manager there is.

He’s really wasting our time. You rest people properly and play the exciting players on the fringes or you just play the best team.

I think he’s picked the worst possible line up out of the 100 odd pros we’ve probs got registered.

They MUST not give that guy any money at all. They also MUST sack him.

We could have sacked him weeks ago.

Thanks Spurs.

We could have seen some promising green shoots or something but no we’ll have this berk for another pointless 90 days with him being a fanny and trying to cling onto his job which he won’t. Because he’s miles out of his depth. I never understand why these Chelsea managers show no balls when it looks like the writing is on the wall.

Sarri is Courtois of football managers.

F.uck knows he’s ended up here. Sarri’s legacy will subbing Barkley for on loan Kovacic who is bang average and will never be signed.

Sarri makes me aware of my own mortality he’s that boring.

Chelsea unearth real gems and true dross in equal measure.
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-07-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Aresnal getting done in by French cafe waiters.

Comment

• This tournament is so s.hit.

It is humbling that Chelsea probably won’t win it.

The last tome we were in it it was a joke.

I actually think it was rigged against us and we still won it. Must have conceded 8 pens in total ffs. All of them suspect

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Blimey what is that team Sarri picked?

He’s the most two bob manager there is.

He’s really wasting our time. You rest people properly and play the exciting players on the fringes or you just play the best team.

I think he’s picked the worst possible line up out of the 100 odd pros we’ve probs got registered.

They MUST not give that guy any money at all. They also MUST sack him.

We could have sacked him weeks ago.

Thanks Spurs.

We could have seen some promising green shoots or something but no we’ll have this berk for another pointless 90 days with him being a fanny and trying to cling onto his job which he won’t. Because he’s miles out of his depth. I never understand why these Chelsea managers show no balls when it looks like the writing is on the wall.

Sarri is Courtois of football managers.

F.uck knows he’s ended up here. Sarri’s legacy will subbing Barkley for on loan Kovacic who is bang average and will never be signed.

Sarri makes me aware of my own mortality he’s that boring

Chelsea unearth real gems and true dross in equal measure.

This bit got me.

It's Kiev though, so I am not expecting to lose even if Sarri puts out bad lineups. 90% possession and the odd goal or OG win.

When we play Frankfurt or Inter or Napoli etc. etc midweek. Thats when the cracks will show.

Comment

• Arsenal you disappoint every f*** game!

Comment

• deeply frustrating being a Chelsea fan when your two most exciting players other than Hazard only get minutes in this crap comp.

Kovacic and Barkley are nowhere near as good at football as RLC. I dunno how Sarri has intellectualised it to think they are better than him.

I can’t see how in any scenario from keep ball to small sided games, to circuits, that either of those come near to him.

CHO is better than Willian now.

Comment

• You see why Bayern want him. He's in the mold of Robben. Maybe not as shot happy but he's direct as fook.

That's a danger to any club and valuable to every club. Having a player who is unafraid to put a ball into the area from wide and get direct at opponents back peddling? He's a talent.

Honestly though. I fell asleep after Pedro knocked in the first one. Boring game really but I also got done sprinting 5x400m intervals so have to be forgiven.

Comment

• So does Pochetino leave England for Spain now that United may decide to keep its current manager?

And holy **** the Spanish language sports media here in the states is going crazy with Madrid’s collapse. Hours of the same damn coverage. Is the English media as interested?

Comment

• What a surprise looks like City have been ****ting all over FFP again..

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    So does Pochetino leave England for Spain now that United may decide to keep its current manager?

And holy **** the Spanish language sports media here in the states is going crazy with Madrid’s collapse. Hours of the same damn coverage. Is the English media as interested?
                    Eh not really.. United winning was bigger..

Madrid have won 4 of the last 5 CL.. the likes of Ronaldo.. Modric Marcelo and Ramos carried hard.. the rest of the squad is not that good imo. Ronaldo left.. the others got older..

I heard one big player at Madrid was saying they only need to play good 4 games of the season or something..

Zidane got out at the right time

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                      So does Pochetino leave England for Spain now that United may decide to keep its current manager?

I think everyone is please they’re out.

But tbh they won that tournament 3 times on the spin.

This always happens in football.

Ronaldo and Messi and prolonged the normal cycle of a successful team because they’re the best players ever.

I suspect English clubs will dominate again soon. Because the money and competition is there.

PSG can’t go from beating F.C. Brie to dealing with adversity against any organised European team with some quality.

In the end that inequality will mess up Messi-less Barca too imo

Comment

Working...
                      X