Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone tell me why Brandon Rios is almost a 7-1 favorite vs Humerto Soto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone tell me why Brandon Rios is almost a 7-1 favorite vs Humerto Soto?

Tell me why I shouldn't unload on Humberto Soto @ +610 who is a much better fighter then Rios.

Because Rios is 32 years old and ranked 17 by boxrec and rated a 4 star fighter. Soto is 38 years and ranked 73rd by bxrec and rated a 3 star fighter. Didn't you start a thread saying you were betting on Lopez to beat Thurman because of good odds? The thing about good odds is they don't make you feel any better if you lose your money. If you think Soto will win then bet on him. If you think Soto will lose then don't bet on him just because of good odds.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Because Rios is 32 years old and ranked 17 by boxrec and rated a 4 star fighter. Soto is 38 years and ranked 73rd by bxrec and rated a 3 star fighter. Didn't you start a thread saying you were betting on Lopez to beat Thurman because of good odds? The thing about good odds is they don't make you feel any better if you lose your money. If you think Soto will win then bet on him. If you think Soto will lose then don't bet on him just because of good odds.
      Nice job. Almost won with Lopez and just win some nice cash with Soto.

Hater.

Comment

Hahaha, Rios looked the blob in there.

Comment

Pretty sad that 38 year old Soto has more in the tank than 32 year old Rios.

Congrats on your bet win!

Comment

Nice bet dudee

Comment

rios will still be in the hall of fame

Comment

DAMN. Missed the easiest free money since Donaire was 8-1 over Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  DAMN. Missed the easiest free money since Donaire was 8-1 over Rigo
                  he wasn't. rigo was like +150. I know because i won over 5k on that fight.

Comment

Blame It On Rios showed up fat and slow as usual .
                    Robert Garcia should just dump his sorry a$$ already.
                    Tell him, it's been a career .

Comment

Working...
                    X