Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury - An Analysis of The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for the fight to start. Only Eddie Hearn and Joshua fans hating on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      GREAT matchup?!?...how?!?.. This will be a completely one sided ass whooping that may end Fury’s career!!...what has he proved LATELY?!?... he used drugs and was inactive for over 2 years and then came back looking average against 2 cans...Stop buying into the hype bro...this is gonna be a massacre and we might very well see a murder tonight...all we can do is pray that Bomber doesn’t kill him tonight...this fight shouldn’t be happening right now...use some common sense bro...boxing is rough sport and you can’t live the life Fury has been living and expect to beat someone like Bomber who has dedicated himself to the sport...while Bomber was fighting contenders and the boogeyman...Fury was battling drug abuse and mental demons...Bomber got this and it won’t be close
      whats up Phil ???????

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
        whats up Phil ???????
        Sup...did you see any of my posts AFTER the fight?!?..You must be a mid to late 90's baby!!..How was school today?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
          Wilder is a bad, bad man. Everyone knows Wilder is the best boxer alive today. Everyone knows he will ko Fury and he would ko AJ if Joshua ever had the balls to fight him. The only suspense is what round will it happen in?

I just hope that Wilder doesn't cause permanent injuries or even kill Fury in the ring.

I'm gonna say it ends in round 8, with injuries that end Fury's career.
          Lolx.... You need to be checked mentally.
          Probably you need medication.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Sup...did you see any of my posts AFTER the fight?!?..You must be a mid to late 90's baby!!..How was school today?
            Nah bro--im 49. I didnt see your posts because i dont follow kids around on internet forums--i dont give a f.k. about your incorrect opinions !

Comment

Wilder is a bad, bad man. Everyone knows Wilder is the best boxer alive today. Everyone knows he will ko Fury and he would ko AJ if Joshua ever had the balls to fight him. The only suspense is what round will it happen in?

I just hope that Wilder doesn't cause permanent injuries or even kill Fury in the ring.

Good call, you know your stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                Lolx.... You need to be checked mentally.
                Probably you need medication.
                Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Good call, you know your stuff.

Comment

Everyone knows Wilder is the best boxer alive today.
                  I'm gonna sig that now I think about it. You just don't get insight like that every day.

Sure, Wilder didn't have a good night against Fury, but usually he has slick, P4P elite-level boxing skills and everyone can see that. Everyone who knows their boxing anyway.

The casuals might not see it, but this guy's totally bang on the money. Well done him.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X