No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz vs Prime David Tua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Ortiz vs Prime David Tua

A slick southpaw with power vs a devastating puncher. This would've been an absolute treat. I think Tua stops him around the 7th round but Ortiz would be a live dog.

Tua would have destroyed Ortiz. Ortiz has no stamina. Never fought anyone prior to Wilder either.

Comment

Ortiz gives him a boxing lesson .UD win.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Tua would have destroyed Ortiz. Ortiz has no stamina. Never fought anyone prior to Wilder either.
        Yeah, but Ortiz would be the best southpaw Tua would've ever met. I know Moorer is considered to the greatest HW southpaw but Ortiz was much better than Moorer.

Comment

My money would be confidently placed on Tua to win by KO....and I like Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            Yeah, but Ortiz would be the best southpaw Tua would've ever met. I know Moorer is considered to the greatest HW southpaw but Ortiz was much better than Moorer.
            How is Ortiz better than Moorer? Who did Ortiz beat to convince you of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
              A slick southpaw with power vs a devastating puncher. This would've been an absolute treat. I think Tua stops him around the 7th round but Ortiz would be a live dog.
              Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              My money would be confidently placed on Tua to win by KO....and I like Ortiz
              Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Tua couldn't even stop Jeff Wooden let alone dominate him, he came very close to losing this bout. Wooden was a southpaw from the 90s that of course nobody remembers:

^Ortiz would school Tua and easily, his reach is 2" longer than Wooden's who was able to stay on the outside and have a ton of success, and skill wise Ortiz is just light years beyond this guy, he's better than Wooden in every single way including power as Wooden's KO ratio was only 42% even had 20lbs on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Tua couldn't even stop Jeff Wooden let alone dominate him, he came very close to losing this bout. Wooden was a southpaw from the 90s that of course nobody remembers:

^Ortiz would school Tua and easily, his reach is 2" longer than Wooden's who was able to stay on the outside and have a ton of success, and skill wise Ortiz is just light years beyond this guy, he's better than Wooden in every single way including power as Wooden's KO ratio was only 42% even had 20lbs on him.
                If Tua can go the distance with Ibaebuchi and Lewis and KO Moorer, he can handle fat, out of shape Ortiz who has fought no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

^^less than a year after the Ibeabuchi fight and elbow surgery. The Ibeabuchi fight that most thought he won.

Comment

Tua decapitates Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X