Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Time For America To Wake Up, I'm Baddest Man on Planet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack_***** View Post
    I get the impression you're an expert on man-periods.
    I know its your time of the month, go clean out your filthy vagina-hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
      Anthony Joshua has fought 22 times, once in Scotland, 3 times in Wales and the rest in England.

Wilder has fought 40 times, once each in Puerto Rico and England, 3 times in Mexico and the rest in America.

AJ only has to fight outside England 1 more time in the next 19 fights to catch up with Deontay
      Leonard & Lennox trumps your silly "CATCH UP" argument! Wilder was READY & WILLING to go to Russia (I think he was already there waiting for the PED cheat Povetkin to clear up his last minute details). Again, Wilder is WILLING to GO ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET - AWAY from his cultural NORMS!!! Joshua IS NOT! He's SCARED! Europe is NOT AMERICA! WAKE UP and GET OFF the fan-girl hysteria.....Lennox, Leonard AND The Gypsy King sums it up SUCCINCTLY!!!!

Again, you sir are NOT A CHAMP, youre PART OF FAN GIRL HYSTERIA!!! How many times has your HOMEBODY CHAMP expressed the DESIRE or even set a PRECEDENCE to GET OUT of his COMFORT ZONE.....I'll answer that: NEVER!!!....His "I SWEAR"s mean NOTHING!!!....he's PROVED "his word" IS NOT HIS BOND!!!

SKINNY Wilder will go to MARS to FIGHT(!!), while Joshua & his MUSCLES will EXCITE you with his KEN & BARBIE photo shoots at HOME!! Theres a REASON why HOME TEAMS would PREFER HOME COURT ADVANTAGE and why your PEDDED UP hero ALWAYS comes up with his DUMB EXCUSES to "STAY HOME" for the BIGGEST FIGHT of his career!!!.... OPEN YOUR EYES and your THINKING!! IF Wilder beats your boy, will your boys opponents still be considered better than Wilders - WILL IT EVEN MATTER!?!?

Comment

Wilder made some excuse that he didn't know there was a person inside the suit ... the suit that was jumping up and down in front of him before he hit it idiotic idea though, Wilder couldn't see where the guy's real face was.
        Apparently broke the guys jaw
        apparently you are a fool. Special kind, same who supports Trump. There was a HUGE article here, with ESPN report about no injury and Wilder's twitter that it is openly a click-bait if you see someone write that Wilder didn't know man was inside as it's stupid to believe so.

Get yourself a dumb-hat and get out of sight until your fat agenda stops influencing small brain into seeing what you desire instead of objective analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Lennox was never defeated for the title. Unless you want to argue his retirement vacated it but Fury also announced his retirement so either way this ain't for linneal :-)
          .. but you can still cry if you want to.
          rahman did beat him for the lineal title

Comment

At least come up with an original epithet; there was only one "baddest man on the planet" and he ceased to be just that with the Buster Douglas fight, and later incarceration.

Comment

Wow! can't believe all the Joshua nuthuggers in here hating on Wilder

Comment

Sho sending all of their troops to save this low profile €rap of a "fight", that nobody cares about.

Comment

It's not Europe.

I do not believe the American public can be motivated by a single fight or fighter. Wilder can't get American interest for the same reason America is not interested in Joshua, Fury, or was Wlad.

What deficit do all these men have in common? They're all fighting a **** division.

If you have to be taught why someone is impressive that is your problem. Due to the state of the division you're going to have to teach Americans why Fury, Wilder, Josh, or Wlad were impressive.

No one looks at Fury vs Chisora and instantly recognizes boxing skills. They look at Fury-Chisora as a tell fatman popping a short fatman as he plods in slowly. Nothing to be impressed by.

Wlad was the in shape HW during an era of out-of-shape, over-the-hill, and undersized HWs. A ****in' poker fan who has never seen a fight in their life would have known Wlad would win.

Despite the UK really wanting to pretend like Joshua-Whyte was more than a bodybuilder smacking around a fatman that is all the American public would get out of it. Joshua, beat up some fat guys, some old guys, and the few times he was in the ring with anyone near his age, his size, and his build, he looked ass.

Wilder has not a single win, including Ortiz, who looks impressive. Americans aren't seeing much but a fella that looks like a pro athlete being the **** out of a bunch of Wlad era characters. Short, fat, old, the works. I'm a Wilder fan, I get nothing out of admitting Ortiz has absolutely zero eye appeal but it is the truth.

I don't know why Europeans waste their money here. Joshua wasted more money to promote the DAZN Povetkin fight in America than he earned from America which is par for the course for the Wlad years. Wlad did some level of promotion in the US from time to time. He regretted it and went back to Germany proper quick for good reason.

Wilder has to deal with this climate. Y'all don't. I don't know why you would. The carrot is if you can awaken the American audience that is the most lucrative audience on the planet. Well, **** son, nice I get it, but how many times are individuals who pull massive numbers and can basically control their division from home going to waste millions trying to awaken a base on their own?

I feel like if it could be done Wlad would have done it. He was, on his own, very marketable in the US. We like big scary EE's....hence Drago, duh. Drago needs Apollo and Rocky otherwise there's nothing to keep our interest.

In short, Americans do not watch bum fights. Y'all do, and I do, but the nation still does not give a **** about boxing because boxing is still very ****ty and you would have to teach new American fans why fatass Miller is good despite being a fatass.

Which, maybe I'm unfair. Maybe y'all need taught why a fat **** can be more than just a fat **** as well, but, c'mon. If you had to teach a population something would you pick America? Of course you wouldn't because you are fully aware you can not teach Americans a ****ing thing. Stubborn and stupid isn't just something you can use when convenient. It's what we are as a nation and you know it.

Comment

When a fighter can evoke this much emotion you know he is a star. Wilder is already a star in the U.K. and he hasn't even fought there lol. So more high profile wins and appearances will launch Wilder to super stardom.

Comment

Wilder is the most unpopular American WBC champion in history. 40 fights after he's still not known. Really poor management and promotion on the part of his promoters

Comment

Working...
                      X