No announcement yet.

R.i.p ron lyle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.i.p ron lyle

Ive just learned that Heavyweight Banger Ron Lyle has passed away. Always had a soft spot for Lyle, read an interview from him only last year - maybe even early this year and he seemed to be doing well.

R.I.P Big Guy.....
    Last edited by The Surgeon; 11-26-2011, 03:30 PM.

**** !!!!
    RIP thoughts go to his family.

Comment

Damn, that's sad. RIP Ron Lyle, one of the true heavyweight badasses.

Comment

Great fights with Foreman and Shavers.

RIP.

Comment

Fun fighter to watch, will always remember that huge scar on his neck. Tough guy. Gave foreman a hell of a brawl

RIP big man

Comment

Sad to lose another classic heavyweight. RIP champ!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Ive just learned that Heavyweight Banger Ron Lyle has passed away. Always had a soft spot for Lyle, read an interview from him only last year - maybe even early this year and he seemed to be doing well.

R.I.P Big Guy.....
              Three fighters from the 'Facing Ali "documentary have now passed away. Not far apart. First Henry Cooper, Joe Frazier,and now Lyle.

Comment

RIP Mr Lyle.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Three fighters from the 'Facing Ali "documentary have now passed away. Not far apart. First Henry Cooper, Joe Frazier,and now Lyle.
                  I was thinking about that actually and also ud have thought every one of them would out live Muhammad the condition he has been in for years...

It will be a sad sad day when he goes

Comment

What a shame, i was going to go visit him again soon. A real badass straight from the hood. I give Lyle a chance against most heavyweights. That power and his on/off durability make him fun to watch and the possibility of destruction. Dude could box too, watch his fight with Ali.

Rest in peace.

Comment

Working...
                    X