Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac-Mcgregor would be better for boxing than Floyd-Mcgregor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Because Pacquiao fight would be an aggressive, entertaining brawl with a brutal ko, where Floyd will be a schooling and probably a UD.

There will be a huge potential new audience watching so you want it to be as entertaining as possible.
    More entertaining yes. Better for boxing no. Bigger event no. As I've mentioned here ever since, I'm strongly against Floyd-conor fight being a professional fight. It should be an exhibition fight/event or celebrity boxing instead of adding it as floyd's 50th win. A win that'd break marciano's should not be a joke against 0-0 fighter.

Since they wanna push it, its all about the face of boxing facing the face of ufc. They're antics will make it entertaining, and i highly doubt floyd couldn't win by KO.

though a very long shot, Manny also has higher chance to lose against mcgregor than Floyd. And IF that chance clicks, then boxing will appear worse.

a lot of people hate floyd, and this is their chance again to fill his pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Because Pacquiao fight would be an aggressive, entertaining brawl with a brutal ko, where Floyd will be a schooling and probably a UD.

There will be a huge potential new audience watching so you want it to be as entertaining as possible.
      More entertaining yes. Better for boxing no. Bigger event no. As I've mentioned here ever since, I'm strongly against Floyd-conor fight being a professional fight. It should be an exhibition fight/event or celebrity boxing instead of adding it as floyd's 50th win. A win that'd break marciano's should not be a joke against 0-0 fighter.

Since they wanna push it, its all about the face of boxing facing the face of ufc. They're antics will make it entertaining, and i highly doubt floyd couldn't win by KO.

though a very long shot, Manny also has higher chance to lose against mcgregor than Floyd. And IF that chance clicks, then boxing will appear worse.

a lot of people hate floyd, and this is their chance again to fill his pockets.

Fights that are good for boxing?
      Pac-spence pac-crawford pac-thurman
      Spence-Floyd Floyd vs GGG-canelo winner

Comment

We've seen some great boxing matches in the last few months. Boxing doesn't need a side show right now but it certainly doesn't hurt. Pacquiao looks like he is starting to go the Roy Jones route. Hopefully, he finds a way to end his career gracefully and not end up getting KO'd by a bum of the week.

Comment

Pacquiao runs the risk of losing which would be terrible for boxing. But yea I get your point it would be a more exciting fight

Comment

for all of pacs aggressiveness, he hasnt kod a guy in forever

Comment

Working...
            X