No announcement yet.

California Female Murder suspect raises unprecedented $35M bail via friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    She hired someone to kill her babies fathers because apparently she was afraid of losing custody, wtf this is disgusting. So you kill the man? Women are sick this is not uncommon I already posted like a thread showing women hiring hitmen to kill their husbands or boyfriends and you can see them on video with no remorse.
    Woah! so ALL women are remorseless psychopaths?! Then why do men commit more crime? Why are you so misogynistic dude?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      One of my friends has married a Filipino dude tho. Dude is a big broad guy. I was kinda suprised that he was a broad dude.

From what i hear he takes no shyt.
      I grew up with 2 brothers who were 1/2 Filipino. In their teens one was a 'pretty boy' type who modeled a bit after we graduated, the other was a big dude who looked a bit like the young bad guy on Karate Kid 2.

You didn't want to mess with either of them.

Comment

This was full filipina but she only dated black dudes.

She would come into work the next day and say she wants to go home cos her pooosey hurts hahaha

She was getting drilled
        those dark Filipina chicks got ugly feet too man.

The white filipino chicks who are mixed with spanish and euro blood are fine, its the dark native ones who are super aggressive and insecure

I will never date a full blooded asian, just never did it for me at all, they seem gross to me. I prefer white, latina and black women if they are class with huge ass and clean.

my main preference has always been latina because they are a mixture of the races and come in all colors. I love latina women who are sexy but are family oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I grew up with 2 brothers who were 1/2 Filipino. In their teens one was a 'pretty boy' type who modeled a bit after we graduated, the other was a big dude who looked a bit like the young bad guy on Karate Kid 2.

You didn't want to mess with either of them.
          Yeh this dude seems that type. LIke his word is final and that is that!

Comment

those dark Filipina chicks got ugly feet too man.

The white filipino chicks who are mixed with spanish and euro blood are fine, its the dark native ones who are super aggressive and insecure

I will never date a full blooded asian, just never did it for me at all, they seem gross to me. I prefer white, latina and black women if they are class with huge ass and clean.

my main preference has always been latina because they are a mixture of the races and come in all colors. I love latina women who are sexy but are family oriented.

Shes a fair skinned filipina .

Quite pretty too and petite. She loves da BBC doe.

I had no chance

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Who the f#ck our her "friends"? Thats a hell of an amount to come up with for being a 7/10 non-famous Asian broad.
              She is a busted out 4

Comment

Yeh this dude seems that type. LIke his word is final and that is that!
                Neither looked for trouble, and they were both really cool guys.

Trouble often found the bigger one, usually with memorable results. He was a blast to hang out with.

Comment

her friends must either trust her to show up or dgaf about losing their money.

Comment

She hired someone to kill her babies fathers because apparently she was afraid of losing custody, wtf this is disgusting. So you kill the man? Women are sick this is not uncommon I already posted like a thread showing women hiring hitmen to kill their husbands or boyfriends and you can see them on video with no remorse

This is the man who was killed sad stuff, from the people who knew him they said he was a good father and loved his kids, they were the world to him

This is the wife and the man who murdered Green and the accomplish one of them is an MMA fighter too

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...arly-70m-bail/

http://nbc4i.com/2017/04/06/californ...l-via-friends/
                    http://www.oxygen.com/snapped
                    https://www.investigationdiscovery.c.../deadly-women/

series dedicated to crazy bltches. it sickens me when a cu/nt pulls out the ''he was abusing me.....i had to protect myself.'' defense.

theres never any police or medical report to substantiate those claims. thankfully jurors see through the bs, it hardly ever works

Comment

Bruv ive only know 1 filipina and she was out of her mind.

She was barely 5ft tall. She was bat shyt pyscho!

One of my friends has married a Filipino dude tho. Dude is a big broad guy. I was kinda suprised that he was a broad dude.

From what i hear he takes no shyt.
                      My oldest son's mother is filipina. Fcuk me, she's still bat**** crazy

Comment

Working...
                      X