No announcement yet.

Woman erupts and claims discrimination after being offered $1 reusable bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman erupts and claims discrimination after being offered $1 reusable bag

This woman blows up at two Michael's employees who tell her they don't have paper bags and who offered her a $1 reusable bag instead.

She screams at everyone and ultimately calls the cops at the end. Tells them she's being forced to pay $1 because she's a white woman who voted for Trump and the employees are black.

wtf. This country is doomed bros.

Trumps supporters are deplorable and always angry. They have a short fuse like their idol orange man

Comment

Patiently waiting for all the racial and derogatory posts that would already be here if she was black....

Comment

People are crazy

Comment

The employees might've been dicks to her, but I don't think any rational person would go on a 10+ minute "I is oppressed" rant about bags. There's a reason why she's by herself.

Comment

I saw this. This chick needs a BBC right in her rear end.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Trumps supporters are deplorable and always angry. They have a short fuse like their idol orange man
              You're the front runner for village idiot of boxingscene right now big guy.

Comment

Comment

I despise bag bans, but this wasn't the best way to handle one.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

This woman blows up at two Michael's employees who tell her they don't have paper bags and who offered her a $1 reusable bag instead.

She screams at everyone and ultimately calls the cops at the end. Tells them she's being forced to pay $1 because she's a white woman who voted for Trump and the employees are black.

wtf. This country is doomed bros.
                    This **** needs to go make a sandwich...I blame all men who were at that store for not going up to her and backhanding her. TrueStory

Comment

Working...
                    X