No announcement yet.

Which was the worse robbery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Which of these was the worse robbery, Mayweather-Castillo or Ward-Kovalev?

In which fight did the guy who was given a loss by the judges win by a greater margin?

How long your ***ch *ss gonna cry about this? Start a poll on that.

Comment

Originally posted by daTiger View Post
      How long your ***ch *ss gonna cry about this? Start a poll on that.
      Alt accounts.

Somebody made this account in 2014 to support Ward in a poll at that time, only posted once before today.

Last edited by The Hammer; 11-26-2016, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Gif View Post

Alt account.

Somebody made this account so he could vote a second time for Ward.

Comment

How many of the people who voted "neither was a robbery" are alts?

daTiger is for sure
          Mr.Gif
          nubianpiye is Kigali
          then there's Williamb45, Wolfticket, and Zano-24

Comment

Neither were robberies. Each was a close fight which could have gone either way. You're calling them robberies because the guys you wanted to lose ended up winning.

Your bias is screwing with your logic.

Comment

Alt account.

Somebody made this account so he could vote a second time that neither was a robbery, to help Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Gif View Post
                The funniest thing about it is he recently got exposed for having an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  You're calling them robberies because the guys you wanted to lose ended up winning.
                  I wasn't rooting for either Castillo or Mayweather. I was not a fan of either at the time.

I was rooting for Kovalev, but I can score a fight objectively even though the guy who wins (Fury over Klitschko, for example) is not the fighter I'd like to see win.

The truth is, the people who scored it for Ward are very biased and wanted him to win.

Comment

I wasn't rooting for either Castillo or Mayweather. I was not a fan of either at the time.

I was rooting for Kovalev, but I can score a fight objectively even though the guy who wins (Fury over Klitschko, for example) is not the fighter I'd like to see win.

The truth is, the people who scored it for Ward are very biased and wanted him to win.
                    That's because you weren't a boxing fan back then. You're one of those guys who picked up boxing relatively recently. You have a strong bias against American fighters, especially African American fighters, and it shows in all of your posts.

You come on here with a clear agenda. You hate Floyd and wanted to see him lose. You probably had no idea who Jose Luis Castillo was until you heard of Floyd Mayweather.

You also wanted Kovalev to win. Although the fight was close you easily could have had either guy winning. But you cry robbery when this fight certainly wasn't one.

Comment

Kov vs ward was close. I had kov winning but can see it the other way. When the crowd favors a fighter it influences the judges.
                      Bradley vs pacquiao
                      Byrd vs oquendo
                      De la hoya vs sturm
                      Those were robberies

Comment

Working...
                      X