No announcement yet.

Daquan Arnett has left Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daquan Arnett has left Al Haymon

Will this be the first of many to come. Or just a fighter wanting to move on?
    He had 4 fights last year and none this year.

There will be more. Al haymons check book
    Is a lot tighter now that pbc is going broke off paying 2-3 million per Fight for tune ups .

Gervonta davis and mayweather at odds.

Comment

Damn not Daquan

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Damn not Daquan

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          There will be more. Al haymons check book
          Is a lot tighter now that pbc is going broke off paying 2-3 million per Fight for tune ups .

Gervonta davis and mayweather at odds.
          This post is puzzlign since Mayweather isn't Haymon and Davis and Mayweather were at odds over Davis not moving to Vegas and being serious enough about his career. Not money.

Comment

Is that the same guy that runs a meme account on IG? if so, damn son.

Comment

yea i am sure Haymon is crying his eyes out over Daquan leaving

Comment

never heard of the guy, maybe my being a Brit

Comment

Daquan Arnett is 15-1 (lone loss was a competitive one against Eddie Gomez), is all of 23 years old, and BoxRec has him in their top 30 middleweights (though he's never fought above 157lbs).

I wish the man luck, but he was a junior middleweight fighter with Lara/Charlo/Charlo holding the belts in the division, Andrade/Vanes/Trout as established vets ahead of him, and JRock/Tony Harrison/Erickson Lubin/Jarrett Hurd/Justin DeLoach/Szymanski as 154 prospects further along than he was.

The deal ended, Arnett has chosen to move on, and there seems to be no hard feelings between anyone (though Twitter would hint as if Arnett had issues on his chest).

Will come down to what interest that Arnett draws, but note that he's been officially "free" for a week now, and the story has hit near nothing.

People forget that Haymon has signed/works with well over 200 fighters; the top guys are unlikely to go anywhere, but what really is the market for the #15 PBC junior middleweight fighter?

Comment

I liked Arnett a lot coming up but Gomez beat him up. Speaking of Gomez...wtf happened to his career?

Comment

Working...
                    X