Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christ! Garcia has to wake Chavez Jr up in the morning just to get him to do roadwork

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ! Garcia has to wake Chavez Jr up in the morning just to get him to do roadwork

The heart, drive and dedication just isn't there. His dad has to feel disgraced to have such a lazy ass bum as a son!

Damn that benzo. And lol Julio is still sleeping

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Damn that benzo. And lol Julio is still sleeping
      Smh...his trainers are up and ready to roll and this weed head is still under the covers sleeping in his pink undies.

Comment

Lmao Ellie "here's some left over ice and snow" (zooms in on snow) what a dummy

And yea kinda pathetic Jr. was just too spoiled I guess

Comment

Chavez is such a POS.

This kid probably hates the fact that he makes a living off of getting hit in the face. He'd be much better of singing pop songs.

Comment

Lazy ass bum.

Comment

He has no work ethic. Him being spoiled as a child is most likely the root cause of this. Everything came easy

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                He has no work ethic. Him being spoiled as a child is most likely the root cause of this. Everything came easy
                Chavez Jr. had a harsh upbringing and neglect from Chavez Sr., Sr. was a hardcore dude and partied hard. monkey see monkey do.

Comment

Isnt there pics of chavez jr in a roll royce with sr? i dont think he lived rough growing up...

Comment

I assume it was in one of Elie's videos, but which is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X