Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs + Boxing =

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't agree with him stopping Jeffries in 5. But he would win i guess.

When will you do Frazier vs Tyson?

Comment

vs.

this is butterfly1964 and welcome to the Stockyards Stadium in Denver, CO for part two of our quadruple-header, fight #1 between Jack Dempsey and Max Baer. both of these gladiators are known for their murderous punch. so it should be a good fight. both of these fighters were known in their day to be real ladies men, so to build up the female fanbase for this fight, a poll was done as publicity a week before this fight, asking a total of 1,000 women who was the better looking man. 69% chose dempsey, while 28% chose baer, and 3% was undecided.

at the weigh-in, dempsey tipped the scales at 192, while baer came in at a lean 210. let's go to the press comference, where there are many girls there staring google-eyed at both fighters.

dempsey: "I trained hard for this fight, and i'll try my best to not let my fans down."

baer: "I'm honored that i have a chance to fight dempsey. he referee'd one of my fights, and now i get a chance to fight him. I'll try my best!"

this press conference lacked the sting that the ali-jeffries build-up had, but i'm sure the fight will be a doozy! here is the tale of the tape.

Jack Dempsey

height: 6'-1"
      weight: 192
      reach: 77"
      record: 61-4-9 (49ko)

Max Baer

height: 6'-2 1/2"
      weight: 210
      reach: 80"
      record: 40-7-0 (30ko)

over 100,000 fans pack the stockyards, for these are the typical numbers that are put up when dempsey comes to fight. spectacles such as dempsey-willard, carpantier, and tunney I and II can serve as examples of six-figure attendances to catch a glimpse of the manassah mauler. dempsey has the home advantage in this one, so this will be an all dempsey crowd. dempsey is a 3 to 1 favorite to beat baer. baer comes into the ring wearing a long black robe, and a few cheers can be heard. then dempsey comes in and the crowd goes wild. Teddy Hayes is dempsey's trainer, and Mike Cantwell is baer's trainer. Let's listen to michael buffer.

buffer: "Ladies and gentleman, llllllllllets get ready to rumbllllllllllleeee!! fighting in the blue corner, from Livermore, CA, wearing gray trunks, he stands 6'2 and one-half inch, weighing twoooo-ten, the Livermore Larupper, Maaaax Baaaeeerr!! (a few cheers) and in the red corner, from Manassah, CO, he wears solid black trunks, he stands 6'1, he weighs one ninety-two, the manassah mauler, Jaaaaack Deeempseeey!(loud cheers)

Mark Conn gives instructions, and we are ready.

Round 1: dempsey comes out bobbing and weaving and throws his left hook. it connects, but max takes it well. baer jabs to try to keep dempsey away. dempsey still is pressing the fight, baer catches dempsey with a vicious right hand, that staggers jack. baer follows it with right crosses, followed by some illegal backhands ala schmeling, lol! conn warns baer. dempsey tries to tkae command but he gets caught with a right cross, jack's achilles heel, and down goes dempsey! jack gets up in two seconds and he is getting caught with some vicious shots by the larupper. 15 sec remains and dempsey is floored again! the bell sounds as dempsey gets up at the count of 7: demspey is staggered as he walks to his corner and baer seems ok. cantwell, tells baer to use his jab more to keep him at bay. dempsey is told by hayes to keep pressing and ducking his shots and to use the left hook more.

Round 2: both men come out and dempsey walks right into a jolting uppercut, and several right hands and down he goes again! there is no three knockdown rule here, so that's one thing dempsey doesn't have to worry about. however as he comes in, baer's haymakers are finding it's mark. demspey is floored seven times before the round ends. the crowd is in stunned silence as they watch their hero being pummeled: dempsey's eyes are puffed up, and he needs smelling salts to revive him. baer is cool, calm, and collective.

Round 3: both men come out and baer somehow can find jack's head despite the bobbing and weaving. demspey is floored twice in the first minute! dempsey then throws a prayer of a left hook, and just taps baer's jaw, but he leaves himself open for baer crushing over hand right, and down he goes again. demspey tries to get up, but doesn't make the count. Baer shocks Colorado and pulls off a great upset! you can hear a pin drop, as jaws drop. no one can believe it. dempsey is embarrased.

buffer: "the winner at 1:35 of the third round via tko, Max Baer." (the crown is completely silent, almost in tears)

baer: "i'm glad that i won. i hope that i can kepp this up and win the first round, and eventually the entire tournament."

dempsey: "he hits hard. once he hit me with that uppercut, i knew it was over. But i'll try to bounce back and win the next time we fight."

WOW, what a finish! first ali comes and delights the houston crowd and convincingly wins his first game, then this. can demspey bounce back, or winn baer take it all the way, find out on monday for fight #2. this is butterfly1964 signing off from denver, CO. first we brought you the west, and now for the east! stay tuned as we travel to the east coast and are cameras are switched over to Detroit, MI. don't go away!
      Last edited by butterfly1964; 03-03-2007, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
        I don't agree with him stopping Jeffries in 5. But he would win i guess.

When will you do Frazier vs Tyson?
        remember, the series is not over. ali has to win four games in order to move on.

Comment

vs.

butterfly1964 here, at the Olympia Stadium in Detroit, MI to bring you one of the east matchups, joe louis, vs. ezzard charles. they fought before, but louis was a shell of his former self, but now they are both at their best. louis came in today weighing a nice 205, while charles tipped the scales at 183 1/4.
          65,000 fans came to see the brown bomber. let's go to the press conference.

louis: "I promise i'll be in the best of shape, and i'll try to make it a good fight."

charles: "It's an honor to be able to go against my childhood hero. I hope i don't disappoint my fans in Cincinnati."

well, there you have it. nothing but respect, those two for each other. charles comes in the ring now wearing a hooded black robe. ray arcel, the legendary trainer is right beside him. (a few cheers can be heard for charles) the louis comes and loud applause occurs. this man is loved and respected by all of america for his actions in World War II, and he is a heavy sentimental favorite, and the betting favorite at 6 to 1. Louis is accompanied by his trainer Jack Blackburn. here's the tale of the tape.

Joe Louis

height: 6'-2"
          weight: 205
          reach: 76"
          record: 56-1-0 (50ko)

Ezzard Charles

height: 6'
          weight: 183 1/4
          reach: 73"
          record: 61-5-1 (35ko)

michael buffer:"Ladies and gentlemen, lllllllllllets get ready to rumblllllllleeee!!! In the blue corner, wearing black trunks with white trim, form Cincinnati, OH, he stands 6-feet, he weighs 183 and a quarter, the cincinnatti cobra, ezzaaaarrrd chaaaarless!! and in the red corner, from Detroit, MI, standing six feet two inches, he weighs two ooohh five, the brown bomber, joooooee loooouuuiiisss!(loud applause from the entire stadium.)

conn:" you know the rules of the Michigan State athletic boxing Commission, any questions? ok, shake hands and good luck to both of you'se guys."

65,000 people waiting in anticipation. will louis' blows be too much for the smaller charles, or will charles footwork be too much for louis? charles is 21 3/4lbs. lighter than louis.

Round 1: the bell rings, and charles is circling. he get a light left jab in, but louis is not bothered. louis is trying to counterpunch charles. he's always looking for that spot, that one place to unload his punishing, dynamite blows. louis gets a right hand in, but charles takes it well. as they get in a clinch, louis uses his strength to outmuscle charles and to pound the body, but charles in getting some shots in as well. charles is boxing sharply, but louis is countering well, and getting some of his famous short left and right hooks into charles jaw. It's an even round: Louis is listening to instructions from jack and noding his head, and arcel is pointing out a few thing that ezzard should look out for.

Round 2: Louis is getting his hard left jabs into charles, and is beginning to corner charles more and more. charles is moving on joe, but his chin is deteriorating from louis' fists of fury. louis is doing everything right. charles trys to counter with a right like schmeling did, but louis is onto that tactic and it doesn't work. the bell sounds: louis is up 10sec. before the warning bell, but charles needs some reviving.

Round 3: Charles again tries to counter louis' jab, but with little success. charles is trying to make a fight of it, but everytime louis lands, charles becomes worse and worse. louis then slips and falls on the canvas, and the crowd is mislead into thinking that charles put him on the canvas. but mark conn the referee signals "no knockdown". louis continues his assault. charles speed becomes less and less, and louis is wearing down his smaller, weaker opponent with uppercuts and hooks to the body and head. charles' right eye is swollen from the punishment he took. the bell rings: louis is confident and blackburn is giving him instructions. ray on the otherhand is tending to ezz'es eye.

Round 4: louis smells blood, and he is going for the kill. charles attempts to dance away from louis, but louis systematically closes the gap. louis is jabbing and then unleashes an overhand right that wobbles charles. charles is defenseless. for the last 40sec. of the round, charles is against the ropes and louis is hitting him where there is an opening to hit: charles needs smelling salts to revive him. louis is poised and ready for action.

Round 5: Louis comes out boxing, and charles is now throwing wild shots, trying to land a prayer, but louis capitalizes and lands a left hooks that drops charles. charles tries to get up, but he just falls down again. the fight is over, and the crowd goes wild!

buffer: "The winner by a knockout, at 0:16 seconds of the fifth round, jooeeee, louuiissss!!!

well, there you have it folks. can louis beat charles again, or will ezzard bounce back? tune in monday for fight #2 betwen louis and charles, right here in Olympia Stadium in Detroit.

now we will send our cameras over to Boston MA.
          Last edited by butterfly1964; 03-03-2007, 02:02 PM.

Comment

vs.

butterfly1964 here, and welcome to boston garden in Boston, MA, the home of the Boston Celtics basketball team, and for this tournament, Rocky Marciano as well, who will be going against the real Deal, Evander Holyfield. rocky weighed 185 today, and holyfield weighs 207. the press conference was nothing special, but they showed great respect for each other as fighters. this seems like it will be a great fight, cause both have the heart of a lion and neither would want to go down. marciano is the 7 to 3 favorite, but evander is ready. here's the tale of the tape.

Rocky Marciano

height: 5'-11"
            weight: 185
            reach: 67"
            record: 45-0-0 (40ko)

Evander Holyfield

height: 6'-2"
            weight: 207
            reach: 77"
            record: 25-0-0 (21ko)

holyfield is making his way through the ring. he is wearing a bright yellow robe. he bounces into the ring and then shadow boxes. rocky now comes and the place erupts with applause. rocky smiles at his fans with a white, hooded terricloth robe. he climbs into the ring and rotates his arms to warm-up. i have a feeling that this fight will end in a draw, and when that happens, the fight automatically goes into overtime, which means that an extra round is fought, and the winner of the round wins the fight! well, here is michael buffer.

buffer:"welcome to boooston gardeeeenn, for the eastern matchup. Lllllllllets get ready to ruumbllllllleee! in the blue corner, from Atlanta, GA, he's wearing yellow trunks with royal blue trim, he stands 6'-2, he weighs two ooh seven, The Real Deal, Evaaandeeer Hooolyfiieeld! (a few cheers could be heard) and in the red corner, from Brockton, Massachusetts, wearing white trunks with black trim, he stands 5'-11", he weighs one eighty-five, the Brockton Blockbuster, Rooockyyyy Maarciaaaanooooooo! 15 rounds!"

as conn gives the instructions, both marciano and holyfield have a focused look on their face. Charlie Goldman is marciano's trainer, and Ronnie Shields is evander's trainer. also in rocky's corner is angelo dundee, who just hours ago, was in houston texas as muhammad ali trainer in the jeffries fight.

Round 1: Marciano is in his croutch, and evander is using his jab to keep him away. they get in several clinches, and holyfield uses his strength to push rocky away. holyfield is boxing well, and marciano is trying to find him, but can't. this is holyfield's round: both fighters are fresh for round two.

Round 2: Marciano is trying to apply the pressure, but holyfiled is too fast for him. holyfield is cornered once, and he covers up, but rocky uses his leverage punches to pound holyfield's arms, to weaken them. holyfield continues to dance away from rocky. It's still holyfield all the way: holyfield and marciano are both given instructions, and they are up at the warning bell.

Round 3: Marciano is still pressing the fight and gets in a few suzie q's, but holyfield's granite chin takes them well, marciano is slowly closing the gap, but holyfield is still landing jabs and straight rights. holyfield boxes well, but marciano is beginning to be mor eeffective. rocky still beats on evander's arms when he covers up, and his midsection when he doesn't. holyfield wins the round, but not as convincingly: marciano is still very fresh, while holyfield needs a little bit of rest.

Round 4: holyfield is still circling and trying to keep away from rocky, but marciano is closing the gap and landing his right hand more. holyfield still is hitting marciano's face often, but marciano now is beginning to take over. he corners holyfield and wales away. holyfield takes them and is fighting back, and now they are trading punches, and holyfield catches rocky with an overhand right and drops rocky! the crowd is on their feet. but rocky is up in two seconds, and the fight goes on. rocky is swinging back, but that knockdown payed great dividends for the scoring. holyfield still wins: both men needs some rest, especially holyfield.

Round 5: Marciano is landing his right hand well this time, and holy is starting to tire. however, marciano is still strong as a bull and he begins to land blistering haymakers, half-way though the round, holyfield is land some hard punches that puffs up marciano's eyes. marciano does enough to win this round: both men's faces are puffed up, and goldman and sheilds are tending to them. marciano is still strong, but holy is tired.

Round 6: marciano is throwing big punches and ducks under holy's punches. he is landing effectively on his tired opponent. It's all marciano as he pounds the body with lefts and rights: holy's eye is puffed up some more, and marciano's eye is cut, but goldman keeps it under control.

Round 7: marciano continues to land, and holyfield hits marcano a few times to make a good fight of it, but holy looks pretty well spent, but marciano is still fresh: holy needs all 60 sec. to refresh himself, but marciano is up at the warning bell.

Round 8: Holyfield is now fighting back in the clinches and is landing some punches. marciano's face is cut again, and holy fight back more. marciano and holy are both throwing punches. holy throws body punches to wear marciano down, and marciano hits the face, body and arms. the round is even: both men needs some rest and some ice on their eyes.

Round 9: Holy comes out, tired but willing. marciano is strong in the clenches, and holy is taking some shots. marciano is crouching low to get in a good uppercut that staggers holyfield. holy shakes it off and keeps putting punches together. The round is even: Both men are tired, but marciano looks pretty good still. marciano eye has blood coming out of it, so goldman takes care of that situation.

Round 10: Holy is now looking better landing jabs and straight rights and dancing away from marciano's punches. marciano tries, but holyfield is too fast for rocky. it's all hoilyfield: marciano's eye becomes a problem, but goldman ha it under control. holyfield's eye is swollen, and he is almost blind in one eye, but he still presses on.

Round 11: Marciano comes back strong, and land some punches, that worries evander. holyfield spends most of his time against the ropes while rocky hits what ever is infront of him. holy tries to box him, but he is tired and marciano continues to close the gap. rocky has evander hurt and he is going for the ko, but evander lasts the round: marciano recieves instructions, and so does evander and the warning bell sounds.

Round 12: Marciano is throwing punches with both hands and hurts holyfield continuously. marciano is strong, but holy is extremely tired. this is attributed to the superb conditioning of rocky marciano. marciano convincingly wins this round, but evander for some reason is not going down: Marciano is ready for the kill, and evander wants to turn the tide of this fight badly.

Round 13: Marciano comes out in the croutch, and lands his famous suzie q that staggers holyfield. marciano follows up with blistering combinations that make holy fall back on the ropes. marciano pounds the body and the bloody holyfield is defenseless. referee mark conn steps in and stops the fight.

buffer: "the winner by a tecknical knock out at 1:03 of the thirteenth round, Rockyyyyyy Maarciaaanooooooo!"

Holyfield: "He hits hard. I tried but this time is wasn't good enough. but i'll be back!"

Marciano: "I'm glad that i won, and i hope i will take it all the way."

That was a great fight. i can't wait to see what happens in the second fight. will holyfield bounce back? find out monday. this is butterfly1964 saying good bye. once again the final scores of our quadruple-header, Part1-ali tko5, Part2-baer ko3, Part3-louis ko5, Part4-marciano tko13. goodnight!!!
            Last edited by butterfly1964; 03-03-2007, 02:10 PM.

Comment

welcome to playoff boxing. i'm butterfly1964 and here are the matchups for this evening.

west

3. Jack Johnson vs. 6. Max Schmeling - in Harmony Hall, Galveston, TX.

4. George Foreman vs. 5. Lennox Lewis - in Sam Houston Coliseum, Houston, TX.

east

3. Larry Holmes vs. 6. Sonny Liston - in Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA.

4. Joe Frazier vs. Mike Tyson - in The Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA.

I hope you enjoy them. don't change that thread(haha) keep in tuned to NBA Playoffs + Boxing =. we'll, now send the cameras over to Harmony Hall.

Comment

vs.

And, welcome to Harmony Hall in Galveston, TX, the home ring of jack johnson, who will be fighting against max schmeling. at the press conference, there wasn't much said. but both fighters are focused in this matchup. johnson came in at 203, schmeling weighed 191. here's the tale of the tape.

Jack Johnson

weight: 203
                reach: 74"
                record: 67-6-10 (49ko)

Max Schmeling

weight: 191
                reach: 76"
                record: 44-4-3 (32ko)

more than 30,000 people are in the stadium, and as schmeling comes out mixed boos and cheers could be heard. he is wearing a silk, white robe. jack johnson comes out wearing a gray robe, and there is loud applause. schmeling goes over to jack's corner and shakes his hand. johnson is accompanied by Henry (Pop) Blanken, max has Max Machon by his side.

michael buffer: " ladies and gentleman, lllllets get ready to rumbllllllee! in the blue corner, from Brandenburg, Germany, wearing all white trunks, standing 6'-1" weighing 191, The Black Uhlan of the Rhine, Maaaax Schmeeeeeeliiiiiing! and in the red corner, from Galveston TX, wearing black trunks, standing also 6'-1", weighing 203, the Galveston Giaaaant, Jaaaaaack Joohnsooonnn!!(loud cheers)"

mark conn: "protect yourself at all times. mandatory eightcount is waived, three knockdown rule is in effect. a fighter must immediately go to a neutral corner in the event of a knockdown. a fighter is not saved by the bell when knocked down, except for the final round. any questions? shake hands and come out fighting."

the anticipation is finally over. they are wearing 10oz. gloves. even though johnson is a 3 to 1 favorite, don't count schmeling out. he managed to knockout joe louis, so he could do the same to johnson.

Round 1: both fighters are flatfooted. johnson lunges in and schmeling counters with hard right hand, but johnson takes it well. johnson scores with a right hand and ties the smaller schmeling up. johnson pounds the body, and schmeling does some inside work as well. schmeling counters a good number of the shots jack throws. schmeling narrowly wins the round: both men recieves instructions and are up at the warning bell.

Round 2: schmeling jabs johnson and then throws a right hand, but johnson is there to tie him up. johnson continues to try to wear down his weaker opponent, with a body attack while tying him up. he hits schmeling with fast hard right that shakes max periodically. this is johnson's round: schmeling is a bit tired, but johnson is fresh.

Round 3: johnson continues to hit the body and lunge with fast left and rights. schmeling counters a few shots but they are not enough. johnson is strong in the clinches, and schmeling is helpless as johnson holds him at will. schmeling counterswith a right all of a sudden and stuns johnson. he then follows up with a barrage of punches and he has johnson against the ropes. but johnson bounces back and manages to tie schmeling up again as the round ends: johnson needs some rest, and so does schmeling. both men listen intently to instruction from their trainers.

Round 4: schmeling goes into his awkward stance and waits for johnson to carry the attack. johnson jabs infrequently, and schmeling counters with blistering right hands. johnson decided to fake a jab, to make max react with a right hand counter. when this happens, johnson drops max with a right hand! the crowd roars! schmeling is up at the count of 4, and johnson continues his attack. but schmeling lasts the round: schmeling's eye's are puffed, and so are johnson's. schmeling is slow at getting up off hos stool. johnson looks fine other that that eye.

Round 5: Johnson continues to carry the attack, and max attempts to counter, but at this point johnson is too fast for schmeling. schmeling is pretty tired from all that clinching johnson did. schmeling however sucks it up and lands a one-two-three combo that makes johnson cautious for the rest of the round: schmeling eyes are swollen and needs some serious attention. johnson is fresh and doesn't even bother to sit on his stool.

Round 6: Johnson is throwing hard rights and the clinching simultaneously. jack seems to be using his size to his advantage. schmeling is still however, optimistic. Johnson continues his attack to the body, and clinches very frequently, rendering his opponent helpless when they are at close range. schmeling hits johnson with a right hand as the bell rings: schmelings right eye is cut, and machon is tending to it. johnson is still fresh. he is used to fighting 40+ round fights, so this is nothing to him.

Round 7: schmeling tries to fight back, but johnson is too much for him. johnson keeps working the body and eye. schmeling is now against the ropes and johnson takes advantage. he throwing a barrage of punches that drop schmeling. schmeling is up at 5, and johnson continues to throw alot of punches and schmeling is down again. this time, he doesn't beat the count. the fight is over.

buffer: "The winner by ko at 1:53 of the seventh round, Jaaaack Jooohnsoooon!!"

the fans are very happy. the hometown boy won and everyone's satisfied.

johnson: "i knew there was no way he would win. he's just too small. but he does hit hard i'll give him that!"

schmeling: "he's good, very good. i'll have to dig very deep next time to beat this guy."

well, then there you have it, folks. we'll now send our cameras about 100 miles over to Houston, TX.

Comment

vs.

butterfly1964 here at Sam Houston Coliseum in Houston, TX. the home stadium for "big" george foreman, who will go against the lion, lennox lewis from England. foreman is a 5 to 3 favorite. in the crowd is a familiar face, Muhammad Ali. when asked why he came, he said that it was only a couple of miles from his house, and he had nothing better to do, lol! however, he probably came bacause he knows if he knocks off jeffries in the first round, he will have to fight either lewis or foreman. let's go to the press confernce.

lewis: "you don't have what it takes to go against lennox lewis. you will not be a challenge. lennox lewis will walk all over you and make you look silly!"

foreman says nothing, but makes a fist at lennox and snarls.

here's the tale of the tape.

George Foreman

height: 6'-4"
                  weight: 225
                  reach: 81"
                  record: 38-0-0 (35ko)

Lennox Lewis

height: 6'-5"
                  weight: 240
                  reach: 84"
                  record: 25-0-0 (22ko)

lewis makes his way through the ring and he's being booed! he's wearing a gray hooded robe. and foreman charges into the ring like he did against ali and he is applauded by the 50,000+ fans. he's wearing a blood red robe. lewis is accompanied by Emanuel Steward, and foreman has Dick Saddler. let's go to ring announcer, michael buffer!

buffer: "Ladies and gentleman, welcome to this mega slugfest. Llllllllets get ready to rummbllllllleee! in the blue corner, from London, England, he's wearing white trunks with dark red trim, he stands six foot five, he weighs two-hundred forty pounds, the Lion, Lennox Leeewiis!(loud boos from the stadium) and in the red corner, from Houston, TX, he's wearing red trunks with the blue trim, he stands six-foot four, weighing two twenty-five, "Biiiiig" Geoooooooorge Foooooremaaaaaaaaan!(huge applause)"

can lewis' shaky chin survive foreman's crushing blows? can lewis out box, and tire out foreman? we'll see. mark conn gives instructions, and both men give each other the staredown, george looks especially scary!

Round 1: both men come out. both use their jabs, especially lewis. lewis gets a good right hand, but foreman walks through it. both men start trading punches. lewis then stuns foreman with his big right hand and tries to follow up but foreman catches lewis with a vicious left hook that staggers lewis! the crowd is on their feet. they keep trading blows until the bell rings.: both men need some shaking up in order to revive themselves.

Round 2: both men comes out and foreman manages to corner lewis and throws huge left and right hooks to the body then a right uppercut that drops lewis! the crowd goes wild. lewis gets up at the count of eight, and then foreman is throwing wild shots that drop lewis again. he gets up at 6, and he clinches foreman to try to survive the round, but foreman uses his superior strength to push lennox off. lennox tries to box him, but foreman is right on him. the round ends. this is all foreman: Saddler tells foreman to keep swinging until lennox drops, and Steward tells lewis to box around foreman.

Round 3: Foreman charges out and throws a right hand that misses. lewis circles foreman and throws jabs, but foreman pars them with his gloves. foreman somehow gets lewis on the ropes and unleashes a ton of body blows that drop him for the third time in this fight! lewis get up at 6, and foreman throws a crushing straight right that drops lewis again. lennox barely makes the count at 9. lewis runs from foreman and foreman is following him around, trying to land that one big shot! foreman keeps on him throwing his extremely powerful left jab, and then eventually throwes a left hook that lays the lion out cold! lennox can barely move referee mark conn stands over the beaten fighter and counts him out. the crowd goes wild!

buffer: "the winner by a knockout at 2:33 of the third round, Geoooorge Foooremaaaan!!!"

lewis: "i'll be back and foreman will be sorry!"

george: "he tried, but i was too much for him. he's even easier than i thought!"

well, there you have it folks! can lennox bounce back, or will foreman sweep lewis? find out on tuesday! now let's head on over to the east in Pittsburgh, PA!
                  Last edited by butterfly1964; 03-03-2007, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Is anybody even reading this stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi
                      Is anybody even reading this stuff?
                      is that supposed to be an insult to this thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X