Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao agrees to fight in the UK against Khan for FREE??!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the problem with the "Money May" image.

Floyd has corrupted regular people (non rich people) into thinking that rich people have no sense of charity or service to those less privileged.

These guys all reach a certain point where they make more money than they know what do with. You get Pacquiao who spends money on his political campaigns and donating to typhoon victims, then you get Mayweather who spends more money on fashion and accessories than Nicole Richie.

Charity events are nothing new to boxing. Even Muhammad Ali, the greatest of all time staged charity events and fought for free.

Comment

Khan said Pacquiao has to sign to Mayweather Promotions 1st doe. Or no fight. Khan said Pac isn't his own boss, he can't fight for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        The difference is the 10,000s of people in need that get helped.
        He can do what he wants with his share of the money

Comment

I think this will be really interesting fight.They used to train together under Freddie Roach in Wild Card gym and i have seen one of the sparing sessions...it was it was pretty close!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            He can do what he wants with his share of the money
            Of course, so he would want that share to be as large as possible to help as many people as possible wouldn't he ?

Juts because he said he'd do the fight for charity are you saying that also means he would do the fight and let Floyd keep all the money ?

Comment

Of course, so he would want that share to be as large as possible to help as many people as possible wouldn't he ?

Juts because he said he'd do the fight for charity are you saying that also means he would do the fight and let Floyd keep all the money ?
              40 million would help lots of people man.....just stop it..Manny was full of **** when he said that..just admit it...and i'll admit the 40 million with no ppv was bull****

Comment

That seems to be the implication of many people.

They somehow have manipulated the concept of "charity" into "slave wage" and as result promote this belief that Pacquiao should be paid whatever amount Floyd dictates and Floyd gets 100% of the money simply because Pacquiao offered a fight for charity option. Amazing.

Comment

Ain't nobody got time for that **** either.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    40 million would help lots of people man.....just stop it..Manny was full of **** when he said that..just admit it...and i'll admit the 40 million with no ppv was bull****
                    How do we know he was full of ****? Pacquiao certainly has a track record of donating large sums of his earnings to charity. There was even a small report on MSNBC that his entire purse from the Rios fight was given the the typhoon victims.

Floyd could have called Pacquiao out on it to expose it as BS, but instead, Floyd knows Pacquiao is crazy enough to actually do the charity thing and Floyd's response was simply to say, "I'm a PRIZE fighter. I don't fight for free."

Floyd was in a position to expose Pacquiao, but did not, and here we are with the Prince of England now involved in staging a "free/slave wage" fight in the UK with Pacquiao.

Comment

Its possible for an idea for a charity sporting event hosted by Prince Harry. Not too long ago he helped sponsor an event for Wounded Warriors/games. I'm sure Amir and Manny will get something on the side.

Edit: the Invictus Games is the name.
                      Last edited by clmags12; 01-27-2015, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X