Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR the THOUSANDS in ATTENDANCE and the MILLIONS watching AROUUND THE WOOOORLLDDD....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR the THOUSANDS in ATTENDANCE and the MILLIONS watching AROUUND THE WOOOORLLDDD....

LET'S GEEET REAAADY TO RUUUUUMBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

What is your reaction as this is going on?!?

I start jumping with my fists up to my chest, then I headbang my head around in the rumble part, do a weird thing with my mouth (kobe predator mouth), shadow box for 3-4 seconds, do some weird twisted prayer to dark forces lol as I close my eyes (no idea who I send it to) and then bang my fists together like let's do this.

You!???

I literally start crying in awe of the occasion

Comment

I get excited and anxious if a fighter I like is in the bout.

Then I chug my beer

Comment

My younger brother comes to my house to watch the big fights with me, he's a big boxing fan aswell, so when that is said,I start jabbing him on the arm and shouting at 4 in the morning getting excited as **** waking up my neighbours ahaha!

Comment

it still gets me excited but not like before when i was a kid...i dont wanna say its played out because it still stirs emotions in me

i'd love for Buffer to just blurt out what he really thinks instead of 'rumbleeeeeee'

like if it were a Floyd fight, 'for the thousands in attendance and millions watching around the world, ladies and gentlemen, lets get ready to get to watch a cherrrrrrrrypiiiiiiiiiiiiiick'

Comment

I haven't really been that excited for a while now, but froch n groves 2 is gonna get me hyped when the rumble announcement happens!

Comment

it's not during the buffer anouncements, but often when the fighters are getting the final instructions from the ref i'll get amped up.

it's usually just a quick slap of the hands. if i'm drinking beers i'll usually take the final bits of buffer's announcements to pour one into a frosted mug.

Comment

beating your chest with the kobe face on. dedication.

Comment

I pound my chest and slam my beer .

Comment

Jizz in my pants. If I'm wearing any that is.

Comment

Working...
                    X