Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner by KO but I hope I'm wrong and Maidana knocks his ass out.

Comment

• Broner is going to counter attack Maidana's body and win a boring UD.

Comment

• About 45% for Broner and 48% for Maidana so far

Very very close...

Comment

• Originally posted by Souwester View Post
          Broner is going to counter attack Maidana's body and win a boring UD.
          I have no idea how you expect this fight to be boring

Comment

• I want Maidana to win but I would really be happy for Broner to be legit cause boxing needs some legit guys for this next gen... We could be witnessing the worst fighters to come out of boxing for a long time once Manny and Floyd retire, taking that generation out with them

I don't like Broner, but I hope that at the very least he makes a good account for himself even in defeat

Comment

• i'm goin with broner on this. dude has better defense and a respectable offense. maidana could get knocked out

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Maidana's gonna be in TREMENDOUS shape for this fight. Ariza's transforming him into a beast.

Comment

• Broner by late TKO or wide UD. I don't expect Maidana to win a round.

Marcos can't handle guys that can box. Hes looked great with Garcia because hes fought guys that will stand right in front of him. Broner just needs to watch two minutes of the Alexander-Maidana tape to know exactly what to do.

The face that anyone is picking Maidana blows my mind. The is a showcase fight for Broner.

Comment

• if Maidana is able to land on that chin as frequent as paulie did, broner may not be able to stay above water for long. now if broner is smart and fights like he did against Demarco, i see him winning this in exciting fashion.

Comment

• I'm picking Broner, 8-4 UD or along those lines. Broner's chin isn't necessarily "tested" but going by visuals and assumptions (virtually no neck, broad shoulders, stocky) I think he has a good chin and he'll be able to take Maidana's shots quite well. However, I'll probably be rooting for Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X