Clear All

• Nonito Donaire Talks About Winning Stare Down vs Rigo

Might be the only thing he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      Might be the only thing he wins.
      lol.. funny

Comment

This guy really puts stock into the staredown? Nothing would satisfy me more than Donaire getting separated from his senses on Saturday. I don't expect it, but I do think Rigo will pull off the decision.

Comment

you heard it here first.

Nonito is 2 Million percent sure!

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            This guy really puts stock into the staredown? Nothing would satisfy me more than Donaire getting separated from his senses on Saturday. I don't expect it, but I do think Rigo will pull off the decision.
            Rigo will pull out the decision...to retire after the severe beating his face takes.

Comment

i like a coccky boxer but nonito is delusional. Half the stuff he says is dumb, " I wont the staredown" "Rigo has too much respect for me" This guy right here never looks in his opponents eyes

Comment

how did he win when he looked away first and then got all emotional?? Rigo was calm just like whatever, Nonito was trying hard to mad dog and even breath harder come on Nonito

Comment

Donaire didn't even say he won you idiots. He even said I could stare all day and it wouldn't affect the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    i like a coccky boxer but nonito is delusional. Half the stuff he says is dumb, " I wont the staredown" "Rigo has too much respect for me" This guy right here never looks in his opponents eyes

He also said, "The stare down can only be so much" "I can stare him down all day and he wouldn't look at me but it doesn't affect this fight"

Don't let your hatred cloud your judgement.

Comment

Working...
                    X