• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katsidis new trainer Justin Fortune

Has a fight coming up on April 13

Justin is a great guy! Good people.

Comment

never met fortune but from his interviews he seems like a cool guy. sounds like a good move, looking forward to seeing how it works out for them. this next fight will be here in the states right? i heard talks about katsidis possibly being on espn2.

Comment

Katsidis you Warrior. How about retiring? You were a crazy action fighter with tons of heart. But all the blows you took to the head have made you slow and sloppy, its painful watching you're fights now.

Tis not the same Katsidis I remember, also bring Vic Darchinian with you to retirement

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          never met fortune but from his interviews he seems like a cool guy. sounds like a good move, looking forward to seeing how it works out for them. this next fight will be here in the states right? i heard talks about katsidis possibly being on espn2.
          Ya fighting some Ghanain in Las Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by EspinozaBoxing View Post
            Justin is a great guy! Good people.
            Are you an actual member of Franks team?

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              Are you an actual member of Franks team?
              yessir! I'm junior!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Katsidis you Warrior. How about retiring? You were a crazy action fighter with tons of heart. But all the blows you took to the head have made you slow and sloppy, its painful watching you're fights now.

Tis not the same Katsidis I remember, also bring Vic Darchinian with you to retirement
                True about Mick its only good to end one way

Comment

Originally posted by EspinozaBoxing View Post
                  yessir! I'm junior!
                  Cool Frank anytime ive seen him on tv seems like a cool guy.Does he still have Yohnny Perez on his books?

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                    Cool Frank anytime ive seen him on tv seems like a cool guy.Does he still have Yohnny Perez on his books?
                    We still have Yonnhy. He's in Colombia. Although he hasn't said it... it looks as if he may go into retirement. We will talk to him soon!

Comment

Working...
                    X