No announcement yet.

the picture that cotto has on his phone of AM wrap is real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius Liston View Post
    Whatever, that crack in the wraps had to have been caused by something sharp/solid ,nobody mentioned or cared about the obvious blood stains which you felt the need to point out ,Mr Unbiased.
    No crack in those pics all I see I a black piece of string maybe from a towel or from the inside of the glove nothing more nice try though

Comment

marg obviously had a substance over his wraps.........thats the only explanation of why the a substance covering it cracked...........

Comment

I'm a little behind. Cotto has those photos on his cell phone?

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          you just mad cause htown got you all excited and now you looking like a fool

lmfao!!!

Comment

Maybe this is what kellerman was reffering to by "OMG" on his twitter page when he wrapped up the face off?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              That comparison is ******ed.
              In what way?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius Liston View Post
                Ah, an obvious mongoloid.
                Pleased to meet you...

Personally if I was Cotto and I took that beating and my face looked like mash potato from a guy that was throwing effortless punches(as in point scoring punches,not brutal punches) I would probably look into the wraps myself... But hey thats just me and I have an average to good IQ
                Theres nothing he can do about it now. And theres no way he can prove it either way, no matter how many times he cries about it to the media. All it does is make him look weak....like hes already mentally defeated. Hes carrying around a reminder of the beating he took.

And if he wanted to "look into the wraps", he shouldve got someone from his corner to watch Margaritos hands being wrapped. But i guess he doesnt have a very good IQ either.

Comment

this is why we have teh rematches

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    What do u mean picture on Cottos phone? And why did all this Marg-Cotto wrap stuff pop up again?

Anyone care to fill me in

Cotto has a photo of Margarito on his cell phone that he has been showing the media.... Its the picture where there is a crack in the wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Theres nothing he can do about it now. And theres no way he can prove it either way, no matter how many times he cries about it to the media. All it does is make him look weak....like hes already mentally defeated. Hes carrying around a reminder of the beating he took.
                      And if he wanted to "look into the wraps", he shouldve got someone from his corner to watch Margaritos hands being wrapped. But i guess he doesnt have a very good IQ either.

Since when?

An automatic rematch was scheduled before he got busted.

Motivation maybe?

Comment

Working...
                      X