Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some guy just accused me of cyber bullying and harassment LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
    Tell me whu goes shopping at 10pm on a saturday night ???

This guy can't be for real? Surely nobody can be that stupid can they?

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      yer a jamaican my ute?
      I was thinking that too..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

See post 30 champ

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha I just got (wot yu call)

An internet man eater yu know. Bet it took yu long to come out with this reply.

A LOT of home time, i'm seeing that still!! Tell me whu goes shopping at 10pm on a saturday night ???

Yu see the bold and red in the quote? When have i typed like that guurl? Look at my previous posts and i don't type like that here. Listen, I'm 21, i am no youth, never drunk cider, i got ma own flat, there ent no chilling around the back of Asda lmao. Infact i hardly even drink, strictly cannabis for me.....
          I can be literate when i want to be, trust me. Every subject that i took at school, i passed. I missed a lot of the last year at school, never did any coursework and was stoned outta my head for most lessons and every exam. How did you do at school huh?

And actually i'm laughin at that next quote in blue yu know. Yur 27 years old n yur coming up with 'Yur Momma' talk? Yur spot on though, i came straight outta my mum in 1989, just like ya'll did.

Yur just me straight, Yu r the Boss Gurl
          Awwww bless him!

You see my dear, had you actually attended school, you would have learnt about a thing called 'time zones' ... What's a time zone, you say? Well, darling, seeing as I live in Toronto, I was actually shopping at 5 pm on a Saturday. :O *SHOCKING BUT TRUE*

I highly doubt that you made it through high school, 'never drunk cider' ... it's never drank cider*, you can't even manage to string a sentence together love, are you really sure you want to keep chatting to me?

I have absolutely no issue with verbally fisting you. Be warned; my hands are cold at the minute, and I will not be using any lube.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            See post 30 champ
            He does kinda, sort of sound like a weak version of Gully eh..
            Last edited by Grand Champ; 10-01-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Wow this guy is finished!

Comment

This is a comedy thread

Comment

This is a comedy thread
                  Innit blud!

Tell me ... how does it feel to be the punchline?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    How do you know what someone sounds like from what they type?
                    You got some kinda sixth sense?
                    Jamaican? Dunno what Jamaicans you roll with b?

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
                      Awwww bless him!

You see my dear, had you actually attended school, you would have learnt about a thing called 'time zones' ... What's a time zone, you say? Well, darling, seeing as I live in Toronto, I was actually shopping at 5 pm on a Saturday. :O *SHOCKING BUT TRUE*

I highly doubt that you made it through high school, 'never drunk cider' ... it's never drank cider*, you can't even manage to string a sentence together love, are you really sure you want to keep chatting to me?

I have absolutely no issue with verbally fisting you. Be warned; my hands are cold at the minute, and I will not be using any lube.
                      I was mistaken, you're indeed home in this place.

Comment

Working...
                      X