• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me chillin' with my baby gazelle

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      You post too much.

But anyways, you got banned for getting personal outside of the T-Dome. You behave yourself now, ****thug, go on and spend some time telling which poster is hot and which one is not. Peace, Ms. Solid Pecs.
      LOL. . . No. . everybody remembers. . It was because I was firing you up left and right in a thread in the lounge. . . Nothing personal - just based on the picture you posted of yourself on here (god knows why). . . I talked to the mods over it, and saw my ban message. . It was because how hard I went on you. . It was analogous to a one-sided beat down in a boxing match - the referees waived it off after they'd seen too much. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
        Me chillin' with my baby gazelle

Hahaha nice. . . . Next pose next to your blindfolded hostage!

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          LOL. . . No. . everybody remembers. . It was because I was firing you up left and right in a thread in the lounge. . . Nothing personal - just based on the picture you posted of yourself on here (god knows why). . . I talked to the mods over it, and saw my ban message. . It was because how hard I went on you. . It was analogous to a one-sided beat down in a boxing match - the referees waived it off after they'd seen too much. . .
          You are delusional and you type too much. Now i'm gonna type a lot so that you can understand me. You overwhelmed the mods with all your typing, you did nothing else, I was PM'ed and told that they are just tired of you, nothing else. You are all talk, you are no different than a guy who barks a lot before a fist fight, then gets punched once and quits.

All I said about you was that you have big **** and you put me on ignore. After all you typed about me, I never once put you on ignore.

So I was so owned, that I didn't even feel the need to ignore you. Yet you ignored me after only my first simple diss to you. I just told you to get a bra for your fat ass ******* and that offended you. I was just laughing throughout the whole time at your weak insults.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            You are delusional and you type too much. Now i'm gonna type a lot so that you can understand me. You overwhelmed the mods with all your typing, you did nothing else, I was PM'ed and told that they are just tired of you, nothing else. You are all talk, you are no different than a guy who barks a lot before a fist fight, then gets punched once and quits.

All I said about you was that you have big **** and you put me on ignore. After all you typed about me, I never once put you on ignore.

So I was so owned, that I didn't even feel the need to ignore you. Yet you ignored me after only my first simple diss to you. I just told you to get a bra for your fat ass ******* and that offended you. I was just laughing throughout the whole time at your weak insults.

No - I fired you up too bad. . Plain and simple. . . It was just too much! Like a vicious, prolonged flurry in a boxing match.

I put you on ignore because I did not want to get BANNED AGAIN for doing the same thing (for which I was already banned once) - you're just too easy of a victim. . . Lol, I mean LOOK AT YOU! I say that in all sincerity. . .

Now, I say good day kind sir!

Comment

• How is this owning some one:

Omg, look at you, you look like this and that, and that and this, and this and that and that and this, I can't believe it OMG(say this 10x in 3 different paragraphs, every time you post about the poster).

That's it, that's what owning is for ****pug, the man eater.

Comment

No - I fired you up too bad. . Plain and simple. . . It was just too much! Like a vicious, prolonged flurry in a boxing match.

I put you on ignore because I did not want to get BANNED AGAIN for doing the same thing (for which I was already banned once) - you're just too easy of a victim. . . Lol, I mean LOOK AT YOU! I say that in all sincerity. . .

Now, I say good day kind sir!
                Liar . You put me on ignore right after my post where I told you to get a pair of Victoria's Secret bra, and every one started laughing at you and agreeing. And you defended yourself by saying you have "solid pecs" when clearly you got some soft ******* there bouncing all over your own video, that you posted yourself[God knows why].

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                  only recent photo I have is with the mrs and I ain't sharing it with you kooks.
                  gimmie pics of your family

Comment

Holy EYEBROWS batman!
                    my catapiller eyebrows > your receding hairline lol good 1 tho if u can take the heat get out the kitchen you look flourcent though my dear friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick/ View Post
                      gimmie pics of your family
                      fuuuck off you sick ****.

you are the sort to wank over my pet dog

Comment

Working...
                      X