Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im his brother, what he had is called a brain haemorrhage. simple as that. gone.

Comment

anyone know his facebook

Comment

Originally posted by toadmonitor View Post
        im his brother, what he had is called a brain haemorrhage. simple as that. gone.
        what caused it? an accident? stroke?

Comment

How old was he?

Comment

i call bull****.,.who r u???show me proof..and if you're lying then i hope you die

Comment

No bull**** potna. I am truely sorry about the loss. I respect Samurai everyday all day. I still cant believe it, but I'll accept it. R.I.P. Samurai........You will be deeply missed. My God bless your soul.

V/R,
              C2O!

Comment

why didnt you post this on his account?? what made you post this on boxingscene???is this really samurai faking his own death??

Comment

This has got to be a sick joke

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                    i call bull****.,.who r u???show me proof..and if you're lying then i hope you die
                    That is really putting your neck out there if this is his bro and telling the truth. Take the high road bro and have some sensitivity.

Comment

God........

My sincere condolences, your brother is a real nice human even here on the boards.

I've never seen him blew his top here and didn't get into ugly fight either..

A very unfortunate loss.

My prayers.

Comment

Working...
                      X