No announcement yet.

Is it all about good food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batman123 View Post
    He don't mind he is studying with his mate and I'm bored so came on here.

Should get a car again soon then I'll go won't post. happy now?
    Tell him to read these threads and see if he minds

Especially the GIF thread

If I was your husband and muslim, I would be ashamed of that and you. Just because it's the net, it doesn't mean you aren't talking to men.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      Tell him to read these threads and see if he minds

Especially the GIF thread

If I was your husband and muslim, I would be ashamed of that and you. Just because it's the net, it doesn't mean you aren't talking to men.
      And if I was your other half or girlfriend I would cut my losses and leave u right there. You perverted *******. Don't talk to me about shame u pathetic ugly ******ed inbred sex addicted dog.

Comment

And if I was your other half or girlfriend I would cut my losses and leave u right there. You perverted *******. Don't talk to me about shame u pathetic ugly ******ed inbred sex addicted dog.
        lol

Bloodclaart pension she come at yuh hard there G...
        Sex addicted dog yuh know lolol

Comment

Yeah talking about the most expensive thing you lost was your virginity is real cute.

Girl your ***** worth 20 pounds and a 2 piece friend chicken half price lunch time special

Go and let your husband read what you have been typing and see if he let's you carry on talking to these guys.

You're a sinner and an e hoe

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            Yeah talking about the most expensive thing you lost was your virginity is real cute.

Girl your ***** worth 20 pounds and a 2 piece friend chicken half price lunch time special

Go and let your husband read what you have been typing and see if he let's you carry on talking to these guys.

You're a sinner and an e hoe
            So? loads of men here are married go give the same moral lecture to them you sexist pig!

That stone aged garbage doesn't wash with me. Your just sore I never posted my **** on here. Yeah and if other men write crap thats there issue I never rise to it. So why shouldn't I post? What about the men who are married and rate naked women? Don't see you coming down on them? you think u can push me around?

You two faced hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Should've been in the kitchen....
              Beat me to it.

Comment

So? loads of men here are married go give the same moral lecture to them you sexist pig!

That stone aged garbage doesn't wash with me. Your just sore I never posted my **** on here. Yeah and if other men write crap thats there issue I never rise to it. So why shouldn't I post? What about the men who are married and rate naked women? Don't see you coming down on them? you think u can push me around?

You two faced hypocrite.
                You're making threads asking what people think of you. They haven't.

You're acting like why are these guys posting these things to me? Well ignore it and they won't you silly woman.

Reply to them and they will. Get it?

As for other guys looking at women, I don't know if they are married or not. They/most don't go around making threads about cooking chicken for their wife because she was pissed off

I'm not saying you shouldn't post, but if you have a problem with the way they are, or how you are treated, you can leave.

I don't have a problem with you. I'm not pushing you around. I'm just saying if you want to flame me, I will make you cry to your husband and a few young men on here who flirt with you.

As said before, let your husband read what you type and then come back to me you hoe.

Comment

This one is getting good...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    50k on pension killer

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      Tell her husband to order a coffin and buy a shovel from B and Q, I'm gonna murder this ***** with a knife and lemon juice on it

Comment

Working...
                      X