No announcement yet.

RINGSIDE or Title ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RINGSIDE or Title ??

Do you guys prefer to shop through RINGSIDE.com or Titleboxing.com ??? .. and why??

Originally posted by El_Boxeador View Post
    Do you guys prefer to shop through RINGSIDE.com or Titleboxing.com ??? .. and why??
    TITLE. Idk why cuz their customer service sux.

Comment

I like both, but Title has poor customer service. Out of the last 5 orders I placed with Title, I had issues with 4 of them. It sucks when you're waiting for an item for several days and when it arrives it's the wrong order, you return it and it happens once again. I've placed many orders with Ringside and the one time I had an issue, they were extremely helpful in resolving the problem. Both Title and Ringside have great exclusive gear that the other does not carry. It's hard for me to pick a favorite. The quality of gear and deals they both offer are quite equal, but from my experience when it comes to customer service and reliability Ringside wins.

Comment

I used TITLE in the past with no problems, whatsoever. You get what you pay for with their equipment.

Comment

my best cust. service was when i was getting some headgear from fightgear... they are awsome..

Comment

Originally posted by El_Boxeador View Post
            I generally like Ringside's own line of boxing equipment compared to Title. But contrary to some of the posts, I think Title's customer service is better. Title's prices for the same stuff is cheaper than Ringside's.

However, I recently ordered an item from Title, and they sent me two when I only wanted one. How do I know, because I didn't order it online, I s/w a customer service rep and I remember our discussion.

Comment

I say this:
              whichever one has the better product for the better price!

Comment

Title gloves just dont fit me well.
                Aside from their gloves, they have other stuff I like.
                Ringside equipment seems a bit more expensive.
                Almost every time I've ordered from Title, something has been back-ordered; took 3 or 4 months for my Title Gel training gloves to arrive and I didn't even like them much when they got here, so that was a big turn off for me in dealing with the company.

Comment

No contest, Ringside over title anyday.

I never gad a problem with them. I find their equipment much better ...........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                  X